Robert Half The Creative Group Art Director in Atlanta, Georgia
The Creative Group is selectively searching for a talented Art Director for a client near Perimeter mall. The individual will work closely with Sales/Creative and Product Development to prepare range structures and Plano grams for their individual accounts.They must have good printing knowledge on all their product areas (Cards, wrapping paper, stationery, gift bags) and understand the technical constraints when designing for each product area.The individual must also be aware of budget constraints. They must work with Product Development to make sure all products meet the correct specifications. The individual will be able to Art Direct projects that meet their customer requirements.
Principle Duties and Responsibilities
- Work with the creative team on putting highly creative ranges together for clients
- Make sure mock-ups and presentations are to a high standard.
- Adhere to design budgets
- Making sure that there is full utilization of existing design within the Atlanta studio and other group studios.
- Making sure that there is full utilization of existing wrap cylinders.
- Work with the Creative Director in making sure the correct planning is executed to meet the time lines.
- Manages customer expectations.
- Working with the Creative department, Sales and Product Controllers to co-ordinate products from initial concepts through to production.
- They must be able to motivate the studio and provide a good team spirit whilst ensuring a responsible outlook as a senior member of the studio.
- Checks all files are set up for production correctly with the correct files and layers.
- Makes sure that all mock-ups sent out to production match the original mock-up together with the file for production and the specification sheet.
- Responsible for reviewing and approving pre-production samples.
- Maintains an up to date trend review at all times.
The Creative Group, a Robert Half company, specializes in placing highly skilled marketing, advertising, design, interactive and public relations professionals on a project and full-time basis with advertising and public relations agencies, Fortune 500 companies and small to mid-sized firms. We are faster at finding you work because of our strong network. We reach out to over 12,000 creative and marketing hiring managers each week. In addition to our free job search services, we provide our candidates with access to online skills training and a competitive benefits and compensation package.
Our parent company, Robert Half, once again was named to FORTUNE® magazine's list of "World's Most Admired Companies" and was the highest-ranked staffing firm. (March 1, 2016)
Apply for this job now or contact our branch office at 1.888.846.1668 to learn more about this position.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Vet
Req ID: 00900-0008947869
Functional Role: Art Director - Sr.
Postal Code: 30342
Compensation: $60,000.00 to $70,000.00 per year
A successful candidate will process the following skills:
- 2+ years experience in designing for wrapping paper, gift cards, stationary, or gift bags
- Must be proficient on the Mac, Illustrator, Photoshop and In-Design
- Must be a highly creative individual who is able to produce exceptional design and product innovation.
- Must have an outstanding portfolio of design or design directed product.
- Must be a good communicator and be able to interpret design briefs.
- Must be good at predicting trends within all industry areas and be able to translate this back in to our product areas.
- Must be a confident individual and a good presenter on all levels, from trends to product.
- Must be a highly organized and motivated individual who is able to multi task to make sure customer demands are met.
- Must make sure all products have the correct specifications before presenting them to clients.
- Must possess good management and people skills to direct ranges through from concept to production.
- Must perform well under pressure.
If qualified, please send updated resumes to Jordan.Skidmore@creativegroup.com. NO CALLS!