Robert Half Technology B2B IT Sales, Inside/Outside, Salary/Commission $100K+ in Atlanta, Georgia
Join one of the World's Most Admired Companies
Robert Half Technology, a division of Robert Half International (RHI), is a leading provider of IT professionals on a project and full-time basis. We specialize in initiatives ranging from web development and systems integration to network security and technical support. We are looking for an Account Executive with information technology industry experience to join our team. If you are a self-confident, motivated person with a strong work ethic and excellent communication skills – and you enjoy a fast-paced team-driven environment – we invite you to apply below.
Watch this video to learn more about working at Robert Half Technology: www.roberthalf.com/why-robert-half
As an Account Executive your responsibilities will include:
Developing and growing a client base
Use your proven business development and/or technical background to develop and grow your own client base by marketing our services for contract and contract-to-hire staffing solutions.
Make telephone calls and conduct in-person meetings with key managers to senior-level executives for the purpose of promoting our services to prospective clients and building on existing client relationships.
Responsible for solidifying Robert Half Technology's presence in the local marketplace through consistent participation in networking organizations and events.
Contact supervisors to determine candidate's viability to support and resolve specific client needs.
Strategize with teammates to accomplish weekly business growth goals.
Top 5 Reasons to work for Robert Half Technology:
- EXCITING CAREER OPPORTUNITIES WITH THE INDUSTRY LEADER – Our more than 60-year history of success and strong client relationships provide a level of stability few companies can match.
- PERFORMANCE = REWARD – We offer exceptional earning potential and a competitive benefits package, including a base salary and monthly performance-based bonuses, as well as group health, life and disability insurance, and a 401(k) or deferred compensation plan.
- UPWARD MOBILITY – With more than 100 locations worldwide, we provide excellent career advancement potential, both locally and beyond.
- TOOLS FOR SUCCESS – We provide world-class training, client relationship management tools and advanced technology to help you succeed as an Account Executive.
- RESPECTED WORLDWIDE – In 2016, our company once again was named to FORTUNE® magazine's list of "World's Most Admired Companies." (March 1, 2016).
With more than 100 locations worldwide, Robert Half Technology is a leading provider of IT professionals on a project and full-time basis for initiatives ranging from web development and systems integration to network security and technical support. Through our alliances with industry-leading organizations such as HDI® and the Microsoft® Partner program, we have access to client companies that other staffing firms don't. In addition to our free job search services, we provide our candidates with access to free online technical training and a competitive benefits and compensation package.
Our parent company, Robert Half, once again was named to FORTUNE® magazine's list of "World's Most Admired Companies" and was the highest-ranked staffing firm. (March 1, 2016)
Contact your local Robert Half Technology office at 888.674.2094 or visit roberthalf.com/technology to apply for this job now or find out more about other job opportunities.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Vet
Req ID: 00900-9500276600
Functional Role: Account Executive/Staffing Manager
Postal Code: 30326
Successful candidates will have**excellent business development, recruiting, negotiation, communication and problem-solving skills in a fast-paced business environment. 3+ years of experience working in the IT industry is preferred. A combination of account development and account management skills are required. CIS/MIS degree is preferred.
If you have a background in technology and are looking for an exciting new career with exceptional earning potential, apply today!
If interested, email your latest resume to firstname.lastname@example.org