Robert Half The Creative Group Digital Marketing Manager-SaaS in Atlanta, Georgia
The Creative Group is very selectively searching for a Digital Marketing Manager for a client in Downtown Atlanta. The Digital Marketing Manager, a member of the Marketing team, will be responsible for developing, managing and optimizing our clients online presence across all digital channels (e.g., websites, microsites, social media platforms, blogs, etc.) and for designing, running and measuring digital campaigns using our marketing automation, email management and CRM systems.
Your digital marketing knowledge and experience, your working knowledge of Salesforce, Pardot and social media channels, and your close collaboration with the broader Marketing team as well as the Sales, Channels and Product groups, will drive education, demand & lead generation and engagement with all target audiences. If you live and breathe B2B digital marketing, read on.
- Define and manage the creative, operational and technical aspects of our clients complete online presence, including design, development, integration and maintenance
- Develop and evolve an ecosystem of web assets (e.g., corporate website, microsites, social media platforms, blogs, online advertising, etc.) that create brand awareness and drive measurable sales pipeline activity across multiple geographies worldwide. On an ongoing basis, evaluate and optimize spend and channel mix.
- Design, implement and optimize web landing pages, emails, and other web assets to support marketing campaigns in target markets
- Plan and execute search engine optimization (SEO) efforts, track progress of results, optimize existing capabilities and develop new opportunities for driving search traffic
- Integrate paid and natural search initiatives with our clients web assets
- Manage web-to-lead process through the seamless integration of multi-channel programs and enabling systems/platforms
- Monitor effective benchmarks for measuring the impact of Web and digital campaigns/programs. Analyze, review, and report on effectiveness of digital campaigns to optimize results, using the appropriate KPIs (e.g., conversion rates, cost per qualified opportunity, etc.)
- Instrument conversion points to optimize engagement funnel
- Maintain and apply working knowledge of the latest web marketing trends, technologies and practices. Recommend and drive implementation and adoption of new approaches and systems, where appropriate.
- Apply well-honed analytical skills to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points
- Manage relationship with interactive agency to design, implement and measure digital marketing programs
- Collaborate with vendor channel partners to design and execute joint digital programs and to support offline campaigns (e.g., events)
The Creative Group, a Robert Half company, specializes in placing highly skilled marketing, advertising, design, interactive and public relations professionals on a project and full-time basis with advertising and public relations agencies, Fortune 500 companies and small to mid-sized firms. We are faster at finding you work because of our strong network. We reach out to over 12,000 creative and marketing hiring managers each week. In addition to our free job search services, we provide our candidates with access to online skills training and a competitive benefits and compensation package.
Our parent company, Robert Half, once again was named to FORTUNE® magazine's list of "World's Most Admired Companies" and was the highest-ranked staffing firm. (March 1, 2016)
Apply for this job now or contact our branch office at 1.888.846.1668 to learn more about this position.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Vet
Req ID: 00900-0008948176
Functional Role: Mktg/Comm Specialist
Postal Code: 30308
Compensation: $90,000.00 to $120,000.00 per year
Requirements and Essential Skills:
- BA/BS degree required; advanced degree in marketing, Web design or business preferred.
- Must have a minimum of 5 years of work experience in Web/digital marketing, and a minimum of 7 years of total professional experience in the B2B technology space (e.g., SaaS/Cloud, enterprise software, IT services, etc.)
- Experience working with small and emerging growth technology ventures (e.g., VC-backed, PE-backed) strongly preferred
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing website design/launch, SEO/SEM, database marketing, email, landing page design/optimization, social media and online advertising initiatives
- Highly creative, with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that educate, engage and compel to action
- Strong analytical skills, with experience in A/B testing, multivariate experiments, lead scoring and attribution modeling
- Proficient with Salesforce CRM and with Pardot marketing automation/email management systems
- Proficient with web content management systems (e.g., WordPress, Mambo, etc.)
- Proficient with design software, such as Adobe Creative Suite
- Proficient with web analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, NetInsight, WebTrends, etc.)
- Experience setting up and optimizing Google Adwords campaigns
- Working knowledge of ad serving tools (e.g., DART, Atlas)
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
- Strong verbal and written communication skills; can present and describe complex ideas and concepts using simple, easy to understand language
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize and manage multiple concurrent projects
- Completes tasks and follow-up activities, consistently meets deadlines and strives to exceed expectations with minimal supervision
- Attention to detail, takes pride in work and aspires to maintain continual personal and professional growth
- Thrives in fluid, fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment
If interested and qualified, please send updated resumes to Jordan.Skidmore@creativegroup.com. NO CALLS!