Robert Half The Creative Group Director of Content and Product Marketing in Atlanta, Georgia
The Creative Group is very selectively searching for a Director of Content and Product Marketing for a client Downtown. The Director of Content and Product Marketing is responsible for our clients overall content and product marketing strategy and program execution. In this role, you will develop the positioning and messaging, both at the corporate level and for individual offerings. In addition, you will design and implement a program for developing and evolving a full range of content assets that educate, inform and communicate the value of our clients offerings to target audiences, from prospects and customers to business partners and new hires.
The emphasis will be on content that clearly and compellingly differentiates our client and that is packaged for distribution/syndication across digital and offline channels. This content will serve as the foundation for inbound and outbound campaigns, sales & channel enablement, and talent recruitment. If this sounds like you, read on…
As the Director of Content & Product Marketing, you will collaborate closely with your Marketing peers (digital, events, campaigns, PR/AR, etc.) as well as the Sales, Channels and Product Management teams on a variety of go-to-market programs. In addition, you will work with customers and partners to refine our solution positioning & messaging (e.g., value drivers, benefits, differentiators) and to develop new collateral, sales tools and go-to-market plans. Key responsibilities include:
- Develop messaging & positioning for offerings and key target personas
- Own and orchestrate the companys content marketing strategy and program. Specific deliverables include:
- Outward-facing collateral: company overviews, solution briefs, position papers, customer success stories, info-graphics, videos, blogs
- Inward-facing: competitive analyses, sales training materials, sales tools
- Manage end-to-end industry analyst relations from outreach coordination to evangelism of the company and its offerings
- Work closely with Marketing and Product Management to develop and manage product launches and roll-out activities
- Develop and deliver sales training to the company and its partners, collaborating with Sales to evaluate and respond to customer requirements
- Conduct ongoing competitive research and analysis, and deliver regular insights and implications to the field organization
- Support Product Management in prioritizing and mapping market requirements to capabilities
The Creative Group, a Robert Half company, specializes in placing highly skilled marketing, advertising, design, interactive and public relations professionals on a project and full-time basis with advertising and public relations agencies, Fortune 500 companies and small to mid-sized firms. We are faster at finding you work because of our strong network. We reach out to over 12,000 creative and marketing hiring managers each week. In addition to our free job search services, we provide our candidates with access to online skills training and a competitive benefits and compensation package.
Our parent company, Robert Half, once again was named to FORTUNE® magazine's list of "World's Most Admired Companies" and was the highest-ranked staffing firm. (March 1, 2016)
Apply for this job now or contact our branch office at 1.888.846.1668 to learn more about this position.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Vet
Req ID: 00900-0008948187
Functional Role: Production Manager
Postal Code: 30308
Compensation: $120,000.00 to $140,000.00 per year
Requirements and Essential Skills
- BA/BS degree required; MBA preferred
- Minimum 10 years of total professional experience, ideally in B2B technology marketing roles
- Minimum 7 years of Product Marketing and/or Content Marketing experience in SaaS/Cloud, enterprise software and/or IT services
- Experience working with small and emerging growth technology ventures (e.g., VC-backed, PE-backed) strongly preferred
- Domain expertise in IT security preferred;
- Proven ability to articulate technical capabilities in terms of business advantages and differentiators
- A must: outstanding communication skills written and verbal, including preparing and delivering presentations to large groups
- Comfortable collaborating with diverse technical and non-technical teams, inside and outside the company and at all organizational levels
- Extremely well organized: superlative attention to detail; able to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Risk taker: comfortable formulating options and taking actions based on incomplete information
- Thrives in fluid, fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment
If interested and qualified, please send updated resumes to Jordan.Skidmore@creativegroup.com. NO CALLS!