Robert Half Technology IT Recruitment Consultant Opportunity - $100K+ in Atlanta in Atlanta, Georgia
Join one of the World's Most Admired Companies Robert Half Technology is looking for recruiting professionals with information technology industry experience to join our team. If you are a self-confident, motivated person with a strong work ethic and excellent communication skills -- and you enjoy a fast-paced team-driven environment -- we invite you to apply below and visit rht.com. Watch this video to learn more about working at Robert Half Technology. Top 5 Reasons to work for Robert Half Technology:
- EXCITING CAREER OPPORTUNITIES WITH THE INDUSTRY LEADER -- Our more than 60-year history of success and strong client relationships provide a level of stability few companies can match.
- PERFORMANCE = REWARD -- We offer exceptional earning potential and a competitive benefits package, including a base salary and monthly performance-based bonuses, as well as group health, life and disability insurance, and a 401(k) or deferred compensation plan.
- UPWARD MOBILITY -- With more than 100 locations worldwide, we provide excellent career advancement potential, both locally and beyond.
- TOOLS FOR SUCCESS -- We provide world-class training, client relationship management tools and advanced technology to help you succeed as a Recruiting Manager.
RESPECTED WORLDWIDE -- Our company again was named to FORTUNE® magazine's "World's Most Admired Companies" list, ranking #1 in our industry in both service quality and innovation. (March, 2016) As a Recruiting Manager your responsibilities will include:
Recruiting, hiring and placing IT professionals in full-time positions with our clients
- Managing ongoing engagements to deliver outstanding customer service to both clients and candidates
- Providing consistent communication and career guidance to candidates
- Participating in industry trade associations to increase our presence within the local IT community
With more than 100 locations worldwide, Robert Half Technology is a leading provider of IT professionals on a project and full-time basis for initiatives ranging from web development and systems integration to network security and technical support. Through our alliances with industry-leading organizations such as HDI® and the Microsoft® Partner program, we have access to client companies that other staffing firms don't. In addition to our free job search services, we provide our candidates with access to free online technical training and a competitive benefits and compensation package.
Our parent company, Robert Half, once again was named to FORTUNE® magazine's list of "World's Most Admired Companies" and was the highest-ranked staffing firm. (March 1, 2016)
Contact your local Robert Half Technology office at 888.674.2094 or visit roberthalf.com/technology to apply for this job now or find out more about other job opportunities.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Vet
Req ID: 00900-9500276625
Functional Role: Account Executive/Staffing Manager
Postal Code: 30326
Compensation: $85,000.00 to $150,000.00 per year
- Self-confidence, perseverance, excellent communication skills and a high sense of urgency
- Experience in the IT industry
- Ability to leverage technology experience to manage and grow the business
- An Information Systems or related degree
- strong desire to succeed If you have a background in technology and are looking for an exciting new career with exceptional earning potential, apply today! You may submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Robert Half International is an Equal Opportunity Employer.