Robert Half The Creative Group Project Manager (Direct Mail Experience is a MUST) in Atlanta, Georgia
TCG Atlanta is looking for a Direct Mail Project Manager to be responsible for the successful completion of print and direct mail projects from initiation through delivery. The Project Manager must have experience with vendor and agency management. The role will require the candidate to have strong attention to detail and accuracy along with excellent communications skills. The role will require the candidate to be client facing.
The Project Manager will be responsible but not limited to:
- Executes print projects for assigned clients
- Liaison between internal lettershop and internal and external client teams
- Provides accurate proofs and billing to clients
- Works in various work flow management software to provide information to print production floor
- Assigns team members' day to day activities
- Attends daily production meetings and works with Production Manager on status of projects
- Provides reporting to senior leadership as necessary
To apply to the Project Manager job, send resumes directly to firstname.lastname@example.org
The Creative Group, a Robert Half company, specializes in placing highly skilled marketing, advertising, design, interactive and public relations professionals on a project and full-time basis with advertising and public relations agencies, Fortune 500 companies and small to mid-sized firms. We are faster at finding you work because of our strong network. We reach out to over 12,000 creative and marketing hiring managers each week. In addition to our free job search services, we provide our candidates with access to online skills training and a competitive benefits and compensation package.
Our parent company, Robert Half, once again was named to FORTUNE® magazine's list of "World's Most Admired Companies" and was the highest-ranked staffing firm. (March 1, 2016)
Apply for this job now or contact our branch office at 1.888.846.1668 to learn more about this position.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Vet
Req ID: 00900-9500277984
Functional Role: Project Leader/Manager
Postal Code: 30043
- Bachelor's Degree preferred.
- 3-5 years of experience within data processing, laser print, lettershop and direct mail/postal regulations is required.
- Must have experience managing the successful completion and delivery of print and/or direct mail projects that are on schedule, error-free and receive high satisfaction results.
- Successful experience in prioritizing work and shifting priorities to meet aggressive deadlines and milestones in a demanding, fast-paced environment is required.
- Must be capable of identifying and resolving issues, negotiating and managing conflicts as well as limiting external print customer concerns that may cause uncertainty.