Robert Half The Creative Group SEO Lead Manager in Atlanta, Georgia
The Creative Group is very selectively searching for an SEO Lead Managerto add as a key member of our clients team in Atlanta. The SEO Lead Managerwill be responsible for the growth of organic traffic and conversions for our client. This SEO Lead Managerposition will lead strategy development and manage execution of SEO initiatives; working cross-functionally with product, engineering, and the broader marketing teams. This person will also work closely with the SEO analyst to provide ongoing regular reporting of performance against initiatives. The position will report directly to the Head of SEO.
- Develop SEO strategies; identifying short-term and long term objectives that tackle keyword list development, site architecture optimizations, back-linking and other strategies that maximize indexing, rank, CTR, on-site conversion, and growth of SEO traffic.
- Manage executive of all SEO initiatives; lead the definition of SEO requirements with product and engineering teams and work closely with QA to test implementation.
- Work closely with product and engineering teams to ensure product initiatives meet SEO best practices.
- Work closely with SEO content lead to development and execute content-specific strategies that promote growth in social signals, quality backlinks, and traffic.
- Optimize effectiveness of onsite links. Research, identify and establish partnerships for link building
- Monitor Google Webmaster Tools on a regular basis and conduct SEO technical audits at regular intervals to further identify optimization opportunities for SEO.
- Work closely with the SEO analyst to track, interpret and proactively communicate SEO results at the initiative and at the aggregate level; reporting out on set defined KPIs and benchmarks.
- Leverage learnings from competitive analysis to inform strategies.
- Closely monitor algorithm updates and anticipate future shifts in SEO best practices.
- Attend SEO and industry conferences to stay abreast of new insights and strategies being employed
- Develop and evangelize education of SEO best practices and emerging optimization techniques to key stakeholders.
- Manage relationships with platform technology vendors and agencies in strategic and day to day channel management.
The Creative Group, a Robert Half company, specializes in placing highly skilled marketing, advertising, design, interactive and public relations professionals on a project and full-time basis with advertising and public relations agencies, Fortune 500 companies and small to mid-sized firms. We are faster at finding you work because of our strong network. We reach out to over 12,000 creative and marketing hiring managers each week. In addition to our free job search services, we provide our candidates with access to online skills training and a competitive benefits and compensation package.
Our parent company, Robert Half, once again was named to FORTUNE® magazine's list of "World's Most Admired Companies" and was the highest-ranked staffing firm. (March 1, 2016)
Apply for this job now or contact our branch office at 1.888.846.1668 to learn more about this position.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Vet
Req ID: 00900-0008941503
Functional Role: Graphic User Interface Designer
Postal Code: 30326
Compensation: $100,000.00 to $120,000.00 per year
- Leadership skills and experience managing resources.
- Proficiency in paid and free SEO tools.
- Excellent analytical skills to analyze large quantities of landing pages and keyword performance across marketing channels.
- Hands on experience with web analytics tools & search engine referral tracking/benchmarking.
- Experience working across multiple data sources.
- Must be a self-starter with an ability to work in a fast paced, dynamic environment.
- Strong project management skills and attention to detail; able to handle multiple projects simultaneously.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work with cross functional teams and individually to drive results.
- Strong presentation skills.
- Candidate must be comfortable meeting established targets.
- Able to collaborate across geographically diverse teams.
- Ability to work with agencies.
- 7+ years of directly related search engine optimization experience.
- BA/BS required. MBA a strong plus.
- Strong Excel skills including formulas, filtering, pivot tables, and trending charts development.
This SEO Lead Managerposition requires professional and prudent communications working in a team environment with a diverse group of associates. If you like new challenges every day and are charged up by a fast paced environment, this is an exciting opportunity for you.
Please email your resume to Amanda Cooper at The Creative Group at email@example.com. NO CALLS.
Also, follow me on LinkedIn for posting of new job opportunities: www.linkedin.com/in/creativegroupamanda