Join one of the World’s Most Admired Companies
Robert Half Technology is looking for business development professionals with information technology industry experience to join our team. Dividing your time between marketing and recruiting functions, you will promote our services to prospective clients and IT consultants. If you are a self-confident, motivated person with a strong work ethic and excellent communication skills – and you enjoy a fast-paced team-driven environment – we invite you to apply below and visit rht.com.
Watch this video to learn more about working at Robert Half Technology.
Top 5 Reasons to work for Robert Half Technology:
- *EXCITING CAREER OPPORTUNITIES WITH THE INDUSTRY LEADER *– Our more than 60-year history of success and strong client relationships provide a level of stability few companies can match.
- *PERFORMANCE = REWARD *– We offer exceptional earning potential. We offer a competitive compensation package comprised of a base salary and monthly performance-based bonuses, coupled with a benefits package including paid time off and extended medical, dental, vision and life insurance.
- *UPWARD MOBILITY *– With more than 360 locations worldwide, we provide excellent career advancement potential, both locally and beyond.
- *TOOLS FOR SUCCESS *– We provide world-class training, client relationship management tools and advanced technology to help you succeed as an Account Executive.
RESPECTED WORLDWIDE *– Robert Half International again was named to FORTUNE® magazine's "World's Most Admired Companies" list, ranking number one in our industry in both innovation and quality of services. (March 19, 2012)
The Staffing Executive is a very unique role within RHI, combining the best of Robert Half Technology with access to our Salaried Professionals. Salaried Professionals work exclusively with one client during longer term assignments providing consistency and reliability due to their client focus and commitment. The Staffing Executive reports to the Division Director and is primarily responsible for the following:
- Develop and grow his/her own client base by marketing our salaried professional services.
- Market to clients via telephone as well as conduct in-person meetings with key managers to senior-level executives, for the purpose of marketing our services to prospective clients and building on existing client relationships.
- Negotiate bill rates for our salaried professionals.
- Salaried Professional development
- Recruit top local financial professionals, interview, and hire as salaried professionals.
- Provide on-going and consistent contact with these employees while offering professional and value-added career development.
- Manage, counsel and provide performance feedback.
- Placement activities
- Place well matched salaried employees to fulfill long-term projects, maintain consistent and on-going contact with the salaried professional and client to ensure exceptional customer service.
- Resolve any customer service issues quickly and efficiently to maintain the highest level of customer satisfaction.
Uncover additional opportunities through contact with Salaried Professionals on assignment and clients to grow our business and job opportunities for our candidates.
Bachelor’s degree in a technology-related field.
- 2+ years Technology experience.
You may submit your application materials online or call 1.800.793.5533 for additional ways to apply.
Robert Half International is an Equal Opportunity Employer