Robert Half Finance & Accounting SOX Compliance Manager/Director in Dallas, Texas
Robert Half has partnered with a well-respected luxury retail brand in the search for a Sarbanes Oxley Audit Manager. The SOX Manager will work with the Sox testing and documentation, prepare workpapers and report Director to the Director of Internal Audit. This role is also tasked with overseeing a small team, and presenting directly to the audit committee. My client is a very recognized brand name and dominates their industry. They offer a comprehensive benefits package, as well as a luxury office space. This role calls for someone who is confident in their SOX audit skillset, as well as having a proven leadership background. Job responsibilities include:
- Develop and update all SOX documentation
- Identify and analyze all key controls
- Report testing results to the Director and audit committee If you are qualified and interested in this role, please email your resume to Ellen Baron at Ellen.Baron@roberthalf.com. All inquiries are confidential, and candidates meeting the requirements will be contacted. If you are interested in hearing about additional positions, please also contact me on LinkedIn at https://www.linkedin.com/in/ellenbaron.
Robert Half Finance & Accounting, the world's leader in specialized financial staffing, provides exciting full-time opportunities in the areas of accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more. We pioneered the professional staffing industry, and we've been successfully matching professionals with employers since 1948. Our proven proprietary processes, along with our relationships in 325 locations worldwide, allow us to provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities. But don't take our word for it. Our company once again was named first in our industry on Fortune® magazine's list of "World's Most Admired Companies" (March 1, 2017), and 9 out of 10 of our customers would recommend our service to a colleague.
Apply for this job now or contact our nearest office at 844.539.2523 for additional information.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2017 Robert Half Finance & Accounting. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans
Req ID: 04380-0010128179
Functional Role: Vice President
Postal Code: 75270-2114
Requirements: Job requirements:
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance required
- CPA of CIA highly preferred
- Five plus years of SOX / audit experience
- Prior supervisory experience is required
- Professional demeanor; requiring excellent communication skills If you are qualified and interested in this role, please email your resume to Ellen Baron at Ellen.Baron@roberthalf.com. All inquiries are confidential, and candidates meeting the requirements will be contacted. If you are interested in hearing about additional positions, please also contact me on LinkedIn at https://www.linkedin.com/in/ellenbaron.