Robert Half Finance & Accounting Staff Accountant with Quick Growth (Aaron) in Dallas, Texas
Exciting opportunity to join a well-known restaurant group in Dallas! Our client has an immediate need for a Staff Accountant. This person will report directly to the Controller with room for advancement. The key focus and main responsibilities for the Staff Accountant in this role include but are not limited to:
- Participate in month-end close process by reconciling applicable accounts, calculating necessary accruals, and making necessary entries
- Assist with accounting for fixed assets and depreciation
- Reconcile daily cash deposits for all corporate stores
- Manage and/or assist with management of project accounting
- Revenue and COGS entries, deposit balancing, and inventory analysis
Interested professionals must have a Bachelor's degree in accounting with 2+ years of multi-entity accounting experience. Experience with journal entries, month-end close, account reconciliation and bank reconciliations are required. CPA or parts passed is highly preferred but not required.
Our client offers unlimited opportunity for professional growth and advancement, outstanding benefits package, 401k with match and a casual work environment.
* For immediate consideration, please contact Aaron Arant at firstname.lastname@example.org or 214.855.5070.*
Robert Half Finance & Accounting is the world's leader in specialized financial staffing. We provide exciting full-time opportunities in the areas of accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more. We pioneered the professional staffing industry, and we've been successfully matching professionals with employers since 1948. Our proven proprietary processes, along with our relationships in more than 340 locations worldwide, allow us to provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities.
But don't take our word for it. Our company once again was named to FORTUNE® magazine's list of "World's Most Admired Companies" and was the highest-ranked staffing firm. (March 1, 2016), and 9 out of 10 of our clients and candidates would recommend our service to a colleague.
Contact your local Robert Half Finance & Accounting office at 844.539.2523 or visit roberthalf.com/finance to apply for this job now or find out more about other job opportunities..
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Vet
Req ID: 04380-0008949060
Functional Role: Accountant - Staff
Postal Code: 75019
- Bachelor's Degree in Finance or Accounting
- 2+ years of Multi-Entity Accounting Experience