Robert Half The Creative Group Senior Marketing Coordinator in Kennesaw, Georgia
The Creative Group is hiring for an experienced Senior Marketing Coordinator to add as a key member of our clients team in Kennesaw. The Senior Marketing Coordinator will be responsible for designing, implementing and evaluating marketing campaigns for the Factoring and Asset Based Lending units in USA.
- Develop and produce Sales collateral, including client and introducer case studies.
- Develop content to build exec and business unit profile and reputation.
- Communicate recent deals and tombstones to broker and introducer audience.
- Structured contact strategy with brokers and introducers for both Factoring and ABL relationships, nationally and in key office locations.
- Manage event attendance for the business units, including determining event participation, which could include exhibiting, sponsorship opportunities, speaker events, and implementing pre- and post- campaigns.
- Develop and implement Direct Marketing campaigns to help optimize client leads through the sales funnel, managed via Salesforce, to drive conversion.
- Deliver client and colleague referral campaigns
- Work closely with Senior Marketing Coordinator for Direct and Digital Marketing to ensure Direct Marketing and Digital Marketing campaigns are implemented effectively to meet the commercial objectives of the Factoring and ABL business units.
- Work closely with Communications Lead and PR agency to ensure content and messaging, including Social Media, supports business unit products and services objectives.
- Partner with IT and Salesforce admin to provide feedback on Salesforce functionality, reporting and system needs based on sales and marketing requirements.
- Deliver all marketing and communication activity in line with the recently developed Global Branding Guidelines.
- Work closely with Marketing Manager and Communications Lead to ensure that the company and business units are promoted effectively in the US market, enhancing profile, reputation and performance.
- Develop and sharing quarterly marketing plan for Factoring and ABL
- Work closely with Factoring and ABL executives and colleagues.
- Understand the needs of the business units, their distribution partners and target clients and their needs.
- Represent the company and business units at industry events on occasions.
- Gain market insight and intelligence from business unit, industry and other sources.
- Deliver campaigns through internal and external resources, including marketing agencies / vendor.
- Evaluation and reporting on marketing performance and ROI.
The Creative Group, a Robert Half company, specializes in placing highly skilled marketing, advertising, design, interactive and public relations professionals on a project and full-time basis with advertising and public relations agencies, Fortune 500 companies and small to mid-sized firms. We are faster at finding you work because of our strong network. We reach out to over 12,000 creative and marketing hiring managers each week. In addition to our free job search services, we provide our candidates with access to online skills training and a competitive benefits and compensation package.
Our parent company, Robert Half, once again was named to FORTUNE® magazine's list of "World's Most Admired Companies" and was the highest-ranked staffing firm. (March 1, 2016)
Apply for this job now or contact our branch office at 1.888.846.1668 to learn more about this position.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Vet
Req ID: 00900-0008941421
Functional Role: Media Planner
Postal Code: 30144
Compensation: $50,000.00 to $70,000.00 per year
- Experience managing multiple priorities in an organized manner to meet set deadlines with a demonstrated ability to cope well with demands of the job and manages their time efficiently.
- Possess excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience in data analysis.
- A proven ability maintaining a high level of effectiveness during times of change by adapting behavior and approaches to changing circumstances. Accepts additional and changing roles, responsibilities and tasks.
- An ability to actively and enthusiastically contribute to the team and engage with an exceptional attention to detail.
- Experience in a client-facing role(s)
- Bachelors Degree in marketing, communications or public relations.
- 5+ years marketing communications experience, within a banking or lending institution or a corporate setting preferred.
- Proficiency with the following software required: Microsoft Suite, Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Photoshop, and Illustrator) and knowledge of WordPress templates.
This Senior Marketing Coordinatorposition requires professional and prudent communications working in a team environment with a diverse group of associates. If you like new challenges every day and are charged up by a fast paced environment.
Please email your resume and dynamic graphic design portfolio to Amanda Cooper at The Creative Group at email@example.com. NO CALLS.
Also, follow me on LinkedIn for posting of new job opportunities: www.linkedin.com/in/creativegroupamanda