Robert Half Finance & Accounting Audit Sr. - Public in Nashville, Tennessee
CPA wanted for Audit Senior– up to 70k!
My client located in Nashville, TN is looking for a Audit Senior reporting to the Senior Managers. The ideal CPA will be skilled in a variety of areas including:
- Plan, supervise and perform financial statement audits for clients
- Prepare financial statements, audit reports, budget and cash flow analyses, and special reports for clients
- Evaluate client's internal control systems and develop recommendations to improve client processes, accounting systems, control structure and procedures, and efficiency
- Bottom-line management of assigned engagements and individual productivity opportunities
- Provide honest, objective and constructive feedback in timely manner to staff
- Recruit new and experienced staff
Serve as mentor and role model The Audit Senior will be well compensated:
- Focus on Work-Life balance
- Growth and promotion based on meritocracy, respect, and hard work Are you looking for a new opportunity in the Audit field? Reach out to me immediately if so! Send your resume in MS Word format and salary expectations to Brett Gentile as soon as possible. Demand is high and these positions usually move fast!
Robert Half Finance & Accounting is the world's leader in specialized financial staffing. We provide exciting full-time opportunities in the areas of accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more. We pioneered the professional staffing industry, and we've been successfully matching professionals with employers since 1948. Our proven proprietary processes, along with our relationships in more than 340 locations worldwide, allow us to provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities.
But don't take our word for it. Our company once again was named to FORTUNE® magazine's list of "World's Most Admired Companies" and was the highest-ranked staffing firm. (March 1, 2016), and 9 out of 10 of our clients and candidates would recommend our service to a colleague.
Contact your local Robert Half Finance & Accounting office at 844.539.2523 or visit roberthalf.com/finance to apply for this job now or find out more about other job opportunities..
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Vet
Req ID: 03930-0008945429
Functional Role: Audit Sr.
Postal Code: 37203
Compensation: $60,000.00 to $70,000.00 per year
- Working knowledge and understanding of tax compliance
- Ability to prepare and/or review complete set of financial statement
- Effective analytical and problem-solving ability
- CPA certification or significant progress towards certification
- 2+ years of recent public accounting experience
- Strong oral and written communication skills