Robert Half-Robert Half Finance & Accounting Robert Half Finance & Accounting Staffing Support in Quebec City, Quebec
Req ID: 163881
Join one of the World’s Most Admired Companies
OfficeTeam, a division of Robert Half, is the world’s leading specialized administrative staffing firm. To meet the growing demands of our clients for temporary and temporary to full-time administrative professionals, we are looking for a focused and results-oriented professional to join our team. If you have strong face to face customer service skills or demonstrated business development success and problem-solving in a fast-paced professional environment this may be an ideal opportunity for you. As a Staffing Manager you will work in a team environment with responsibility for marketing our services, negotiating and developing business with new and current clients.
If you have strong customer service and communication skills, and you are looking for an exciting new career with exceptional earning potential, please apply below.
As a member of the Staffing Support team you are responsible for carrying out many of the daily, weekly and monthly operational functions for your division. Staffing Support provides the administrative support necessary to ensure the smooth, efficient functioning of each division.
As a member of the staffing support team, you make a positive contribution to your division by:
- Complying with RHI Processes.
- Accepting and completing assigned support functions with integrity and within the specified time frames.
- Effective organization and prioritization of tasks and completion of objectives.
- Acknowledgement of divisional needs and initiation of appropriate action to resolve them.
- A willingness to work collaboratively with co-workers to accomplish tasks and projects.
- Flexibility in addressing multiple agendas.
- Your ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment.
RHI recognizes that there are various ways in which Staffing Support responsibilities and duties are managed/distributed in order to accommodate business needs however the following standardized position overviews best describe position levels and included relationship-development responsibilities.
Activities for this position may include some or all of the following, depending on branch size:
- Acts as the first point of contact for all incoming telephone calls as well as office visitors. Ensures that candidates fill out the appropriate paperwork and coordinates testing.
- Acts as the primary support person for a team of Staffing Professionals and other branch office personnel. This includes taking the candidate calls, scheduling interviews, sending letters acknowledging application/interview, entering candidate information into MicroJ/MicroJ Plus, running MicroJ/MicroJ Plus sales reports, ordering business cards and marketing materials, etc. In some offices, may support the Branch Manager and handle various items such as vendor and property management calls, expense reports, etc.
Top Reasons to Work with OfficeTeam:
•EXCITING CAREER OPPORTUNITIES WITH THE INDUSTRY LEADER – Our more than 65-year history of success and strong client relationships provide a level of stability few companies can match.
•PERFORMANCE = REWARD – We offer exceptional earning potential, including a base salary and monthly performance-based bonuses as well as a competitive benefits package, including a deferred compensation plan.
•UPWARD MOBILITY – With more than 300 locations worldwide, we provide excellent career advancement potential, both locally and beyond.
•TOOLS FOR SUCCESS – We provide world-class training, client relationship management tools and advanced technology to help you succeed.
•RESPECTED WORLDWIDE – Robert Half again was named to FORTUNE® magazine’s “World's Most Admired Companies” list, ranking #1 in our industry. (March 1, 2015)
Watch this video to learn more about working at OfficeTeam, a Robert Half company.
You may submit your application materials online or call 1.800.804.8367 for additional ways to apply.
Business Unit: Robert Half Finance & Accounting