Robert Half-Robert Half Management Resources Healthcare DevOps Engineer III in San Ramon, California
Req ID: 161701
Join one of the World’s Most Admired Companies!
Founded in 1948, Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized staffing firm and the parent company of Protiviti, a global consulting firm. We offer our clients a full spectrum of specialized staffing and consulting solutions through our more than 400 locations in over 20 countries. Robert Half has appeared on FORTUNE® magazine’s list of “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998, as well as numerous “Best Place to Work” lists around the world.
Our corporate employees are the backbone of our operations and work with our teams around the world. Each employee at our corporate services locations plays a role in our company’s success.
If you have a background in technology and want to work in an environment where you can thrive and innovate, please consider Robert Half.
Watch this video to learn more about working in IT at Robert Half and apply for this job today!
Robert Half is looking to grow our DevOps team by adding an experienced and well-rounded engineer. We are looking for an individual who is comfortable with managing Linux systems as well as writing code. As a member of a highly efficient team, the ideal candidate will be able to self-manage, taking a task either individually or as part of the team, and see it through to completion. The DevOps team is constantly striving to stay current with the latest technologies. We use Git for storing and managing code, Jenkins for compile and build generation, Ansible and CloudFormation for deploying, open source tools for APM and log analysis, and AWS for our infrastructure and serverless architectures.
Specific responsibilities include:
Continually improve DevOps tools, processes, and procedures.
Build, maintain, and scale infrastructure for Production, QA, and Dev environments.
- Develop and maintain Continuous Integration/Continuous Delivery systems.
- Participate in ongoing design, implementation, and maintenance of systems and tools across our cloud stack.
- Work closely with Development and QA teams to help ensure end-to-end quality.
- Write and maintain infrastructure documentation
- Own production incidents/issues and provide level 2 response to infrastructure incidents and alerts
- Work with third-party vendors to resolve infrastructure issues.
- Full stack development opportunities depending on the candidate's capabilities.
- Excellent knowledge of Linux systems (Amazon Linux), and Windows systems knowledge a plus.
- 3+ years managing Amazon Web Services (CloudFormation, EC2, S3, ELB, ASG, etc.) is required, as well as a solid understanding of the different services AWS provides
- Experience with container systems (Docker) and container orchestration (e.g. EC2 Container Service, Kubernetes, Mesos).
- Experience with code repositories (Git), continuous integration tools (e.g. Jenkins, Maven or Gradle)
- Strong professional experience automating AWS configuration, build and deployments using Ansible, CloudFormation, OpsWorks or other equivalents
- Strong experience in AWS VPC, network management, and datacenter operations
- Experience designing and maintaining reliable, high-availability production systems and services.
- Monitoring automation; make sure that the correct monitors are deployed at the application level so that any failures can be quickly detected and repaired.
- Evangelize scalable operational practices and play an active role automating and enforcing the same.
- Work closely with the development teams to provide high quality, highly available, and dynamic solutions.
- Strong understanding of network fundamentals (TCP/IP, HTTP, DNS, SSL/TLS, Layer 3 and Layer 7 load balancing, etc.)
- Be an excellent and creative problem solver. You don’t need to know everything but you need to know how to find the solution.
Follow us on Twitter @RH_Corp_Jobs for Robert Half Corporate job openings and career and workplace news!
Robert Half International Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/Disability/Veteran
As part of Robert Half’s corporate facility employment process, any offer of employment is contingent upon successful completion of a background check.
You may apply for this position online, or by mail. Robert Half is committed to being an equal employment employer offering opportunities to all job seekers including individuals with disabilities. If you believe you need a reasonable accommodation in order to search for a job opening or to apply for a position, please contact us by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
In your email please include the following:
- The specific accommodation requested to complete the employment application
- The location(s) (city, state) to which you would like to apply.
By mail: Please mail your cover letter and resume to:
- Corporate StaffingRobert Half2613 Camino RamonSan Ramon, CA 94583-9128