Robert Half International Bilingual (Spanish) Office Assistant in Addison, Texas
A client of ours in the insurance industry is looking to hire a bilingual (Spanish) Administrative Assistant to assist with processing applications. In this role you will be responsible for the following…
• Answer incoming telephone calls and assist callers
• Make outgoing phone calls to staff, and clients to respond or handle inquiries
• Assist with managing assigned email inbox; respond to emails, do research to resolve problems, take action, trouble shoot inquiries, and get assistance from team members or management as needed
• Work on ad-hoc projects
• Review, analyze, trouble shoot, and process incoming appointment applications for accuracy and completeness.
• Follow up via e-mail or telephone in regards to missing requirements and/or to clarify information.
• Data Enter information into proprietary home office systems.
• Submit paperwork to the appropriate internal team.
• Track new applications processed via team tracking system
• Monitor and respond to various correspondence within Outlook
1- 2 years’ experience in a processing role, with daily production goals & quality metrics to meet
• Organized, self-starter, motivated high performer
• Dependable and reliable
• Coachable with a positive, can-do attitude
• Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment
• Highly accountable; takes ownership and drives sense of urgency
• Very detail oriented, accurate, high quality and quantity of work output
• Good problem solving and analytical skills
• Excellent interpersonal skills; able to build strong relationships in the home office, and with team out in the field
• Good customer service skills
• Ability to work with different personality types and styles, in person or by phone
• Excellent written & oral communication skills (in person, e-mail and telephone)
• Proficient Computer Skills (Outlook, Excel, Word.) Type minimum 50 words per minute.
• Experience with a workflow system a plus
• Bilingual - Spanish. Must also understand, speak, and write English.
OfficeTeam, a Robert Half Company, matches professionals in the administrative field with remote or on-site jobs on a temporary and temporary-to-full-time basis. Whether you're a seasoned administrative pro or starting your career, we have options for you.
Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches your skills and experience with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was named to Forbes’ inaugural list of America’s Best Temporary Staffing Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.4154. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.