Robert Half International Programmer Analyst in Addison, Texas
• Responsible for managing and supporting ERP 2020 Insight and all 3rd party integration systems.
• Manages IT software application and report writing (staff)
• Works closely with Engineering in maintaining, configurating and modifying all manufacturing applications
• Manages production, scheduling, and delivery reporting needs
• Oversees and maintains databases and data systems performance (non hardware)
• Identify, analyze and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets;
• Interpret data and analyze results;
• Develop and implement data collection systems and other strategies that optimize efficiency and data quality
• Create and maintain technical documentation for various systems, services and business processes including databases and reporting procedures
• Work closely with management to prioritize business and information needs
• Communicate and interact using business language (non- technical) with the ability to translate business requirements into systems requirements and technical specifications.
• Locate and define new process improvement opportunities
• Works with 3rd-party vendors on support and maintenance issues that may include specification design and development oversight, as well as testing and integration within other applications
• The individual must be capable of delivering quality results, demonstrate the critical thinking and decision-making skills that create long term value for our business and our customers.
• Strong SQL knowledge and experience in relational database concepts, design, constraints, stored procedures, functions and optimization.
• Bachelor’s degree in computer science, information management, statistics or ten or more years of technology related on-the-job experience
• Technical expertise regarding data models, database design development, data mining and segmentation techniques
• Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy
• Design and develop high quality, high performing data SQL queries.
• Experience and working knowledge of Microsoft products
• 2020 Insight configuration and database knowledge a huge plus
• Experience working with ERP in a manufacturing environment
• Ability to communicate with all levels of staff
• Results driven, highly organized, works well independently
• Focused on internal and external customer service
• Ability to manage multiple projects in multiple functional areas simultaneously
• Flexibility and adaptability to adjust to changing project needs in evolving situations
• Collaborative, Adaptable, Creative, Honest, Positive
SSIS ETL, SQL Stored Procedures, Develop Stored Procedures, SSRS, XML, Manufacture
Robert Half Technology matches IT professionals with some of the best companies on a temporary, project or full-time basis. From roles in software and applications to IT infrastructure and operations, we provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities. Our personalized approach, innovative matching technology and global network with local market expertise help you find the technology jobs that match your skills and priorities — fast. By working with us, you have access to challenging opportunities, competitive compensation and benefits, and training to enhance your skill sets.
From philanthropy to environmental stewardship to employee programs, Robert Half is proud to have an active role in the communities in which we live and work. Our company has appeared on FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” list every year since 1998.
Download our mobile app to take your job search on the go!
Contact your local Robert Half Technology office at 888.490.4429 or visit www.roberthalf.com/jobs/technology to apply for this job now or find out more about other job opportunities.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2020 Robert Half Technology. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Salary: $51.46 - $59.59 / Hourly
Location: Addison, TX
Date Posted: August 26, 2020
Employment Type: Temporary
Job Reference: 04010-0011540718
Staffing Area: Technology u0026 IT