Robert Half Accounting Administrator in AKRON, Ohio
Robert Half is partnering with a company looking for an Accounting Administrator. ONSITE role in Akron, OH 44301** Prefer candidates within 20 miles.
How you will make an impact
· Support accounts payable: vendor invoices and disbursement filing, A/P invoice matching & filing
· Support Accounts Receivable: process daily invoices/credit, apply cash receipt, help with collection of past due balance
· General accounting and administration support: help with G/L account reconciliation and month-end closing, other ad hoc projects
· Correct transaction documents, which may require revision of other documents or entries as well as the original; may initiate other actions
· Code documents that require knowledge in determining proper classification of expenditure codes and accounting codes.
· Prepare statements and reports that require utilization of a variety of sources
· Post financial information to journals, registers, and ledgers, manually or by electronic equipment
· Reconcile discrepancies by checking all possible sources of disagreement, reconstructing probable actions, and recognizing the effect on other accounts; prepare correction documents as required
· Assist in budgetary control by monitoring budgets and originating or verifying adjustments and transfers
· Perform other related duties and participate in special projects as assigned
Must be able to work ONSITE in Akron, OH 44301** Prefer candidates within 20 miles.
Excellent organizational and multitasking skills
- Word and Excel experience is desired
Comprehensive knowledge of Accounts Payable (AP)
Accounts Receivable (AR) experience preferred
Proficiency in Billing Functions
Foundational knowledge in Budget Processes
Be able to adapt and thrive in constantly changing environments
Efficient in handling office equipment
Strong communication and social skills
Ability to multitask efficiently and prioritize work
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app (https://www.roberthalf.com/mobile) and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Robert Half will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.