Robert Half Loan Processor - Support in Albany, Georgia
Description • Actively seeks opportunities to originate new loan business with new and existing customers
• Evaluates customer needs to recommend the best consumer loan and voluntary product solutions
• Completes loan applications, proposals and offers for new borrowers and follows up with pending applicants
• Assists potential borrowers by explaining the loan process, answering questions regarding loan products and loan processing
• Take ownership of customer concerns and works with management to formulate and execute strategies for potential problem loans
• Closes loans, assembles loan folders, and breaks down files
• Consistently meets or exceeds loan goals
• Responsible for day-to-day servicing of an ever-growing, complex consumer loan portfolio
• Applies analytical skills to quickly and efficiently resolve any customer issues
• Processes insurance claims, follow-ups and payments daily and maintains insurance log according to state requirements
• Provides excellent customer care through daily transactions, customer inquiries and problem resolution
• Adheres to corporate, legal, and regulatory policies, guidelines, and requirements regarding compliance
• Answers incoming phone calls; checks branch’s voicemail
• Assists Branch Manager with miscellaneous operational tasks such as daily initialization, preparing daily deposit and importing live checks
• Effectively builds trust with customers and internal staff by embodying and demonstrating the philosophy of the organization, including core values, company policies, operational procedures and compliance Requirements Loan Servicing, Sales, Customer Service
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.3195. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to contract/temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.