Robert Half Bookkeeper in Albany, Oregon
Do you have strong data entry skills and a knack for numbers? Robert Half is looking for skilled Bookkeepers to assist in maintaining financial records for our clients in the Albany area. Contact Robert Half today to learn more about available positions!
Bookkeeper job duties include working closely with the accounting team to create and analyze financial reports and ensure legal requirements compliance, process accounts payable and receivable and manage invoices and tax payments. Ultimately, the Bookkeeper’s responsibilities are to accurately record all day-to-day financial transactions of the company.
Responsibilities may include:
· Recording day to day financial transactions and completing the posting process
· Verifying that transactions are recorded in the correct day book, supplier’s ledger, customer ledger and general ledger
· Perform partial checks of the posting process
· Complete tax forms
· Enter data, maintain records, and create reports and financial statements
· Process accounts receivable/payable and handle payroll in a timely manner
· Proven bookkeeping experience
· Solid understanding of basic bookkeeping and accounting payable/receivable principles
· Proven ability to calculate, post and manage accounting figures and financial records
· Data entry skills along with a knack for numbers
· Hands-on experience with spreadsheets and proprietary software
· Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite
· High degree of accuracy and attention to detail
· Degree in Finance, Accounting, or Business Administration preferred
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.3195. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to contract/temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.