Robert Half International Bookkeeper in Albany, Oregon
Do you have strong data entry skills and a knack for numbers? Accountemps is looking for a skilled Bookkeeper to maintain financial records for our clients in the Albany area.
Bookkeeper job duties include working closely with the accounting team to create and analyze financial reports and ensure legal requirements compliance, process accounts payable and receivable and manage invoices and tax payments. Ultimately, the Bookkeeper’s responsibilities are to accurately record all day-to-day financial transactions of the company.
Responsibilities may include:
• Recording day to day financial transactions and completing the posting process
• Verifying that transactions are recorded in the correct day book, supplier’s ledger, customer ledger and general ledger
• Perform partial checks of the posting process
• Complete tax forms
• Enter data, maintain records, and create reports and financial statements
• Process accounts receivable/payable and handle payroll in a timely manner
• Proven bookkeeping experience
• Solid understanding of basic bookkeeping and accounting payable/receivable principles
• Proven ability to calculate, post and manage accounting figures and financial records
• Data entry skills along with a knack for numbers
• Hands-on experience with spreadsheets and proprietary software
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite
• High degree of accuracy and attention to detail
• Degree in Finance, Accounting or Business Administration preferred
Accountemps, a Robert Half Company, matches highly skilled professionals with accounting finance jobs on a temporary and temporary-to-hire basis. From accounting clerks and bookeepers to accounts payable and staff accountants, we provide you with access to exciting career opportunities. Our personalized approach, innovative matching technology and global network with local market expertise help you find the legal opportunities that match your skills and priorities — fast. By working with us, you have access to challenging opportunities, competitive compensation and benefits, and training to enhance your skill sets.
From philanthropy to environmental stewardship to employee programs, Robert Half is proud to have an active role in the communities in which we live and work. Our company has appeared on FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” list every year since 1998.
Download our mobile app to take your job search on the go!
Contact your local Accountemps office at 888.490.3195 or visit www.roberthalf.com/jobs/accountemps to apply for this job now or find out more about other job opportunities.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2020 Accountemps. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans
Location: Albany, OR
Date Posted: October 15, 2020
Employment Type: Temporary
Job Reference: 03610-9502725980
Staffing Area: Temporary Accounting u0026 Finance