Robert Half Executive Assistant in Albany, Oregon
Robert Half is currently seeking Executive Assistants with a strong, vibrant personality to work closely with upper-level executive clients in the Albany area. The ideal Executive Assistant will have strong organizational skills, the ability to take initiative, and be able to prioritize tasks independently.
The Executive Assistant will be responsible for managing all e-mail correspondence, keeping executives on track for meetings and travel, and must be extremely detailed-oriented and proactive. The Executive Assistant is also responsible for dealing with highly confidential information and will act as the first point of contact for the office (greeting guests and clients on the telephone and answering or directing inquiries for vendors).
The Executive Assistant must have prior experience, be detail-oriented, possess strong communication (both oral and written), be proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, and Outlook), and have the ability to anticipate needs of executives.
· Time management and ability to meet deadlines
· 2+ years of administrative assistant experience
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Strong organizational skills and ability to multitask
· Problem-solving and decision-making skills
· Ability to act as gatekeeper and escalate relevant information to executives as needed
· Skilled in the use of standard office equipment (e.g., copiers, business telephone systems, projectors, fax machines)
· Ability to work effectively with minimal supervision
· Strong interpersonal skills
· Ability to treat confidential information with appropriate discretion
· Exceptional attention to detail
· Familiarity with Microsoft Office Suite
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.4154. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to contract/temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.