Robert Half International Executive Assistant in Albany, Oregon
OfficeTeam is seeking dynamic Executive Assistants in the Albany area to grow our talent pool!
You’re a Jack/ Jane of all trades. On one hand, you’re a detail-oriented self-starter that can execute any operational task, no matter how big or small. Multi-tasking is just what you do—coordinating meetings, answering phones, addressing any inquiries—piece of cake! On the other hand, you’re just an overall pleasure to work with! You’re a relationship-building warrior and have the ability to establish genuine connections.
Responsibilities may include:
• Account / Client Service Support
• Making travel and meeting arrangements
• Administrative and organization support
• Managing calendars and coordinating meetings
• Leading overall office administration
• Handling copy services, word processing, mail and distribution services, office reception
• Evaluating and improving office production
• 1+ years of Personal or Executive Assistant experience or experience in similar role
• Excellent social skills, project coordination experience and the ability to work well with all levels of internal management and staff, as well as outside clients and vendors
• Careful attention to detail
• Ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment
• Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, etc.
OfficeTeam, a Robert Half Company, matches professionals in the administrative field on a temporary and temporary-to-full-time basis. Whether you're a seasoned administrative pro or starting your career, we have options for you. Our personalized approach, innovative matching technology and global network with local market expertise help you find the legal opportunities that match your skills and priorities — fast. By working with us, you have access to challenging opportunities, competitive compensation and benefits, and training to enhance your skill sets.
From philanthropy to environmental stewardship to employee programs, Robert Half is proud to have an active role in the communities in which we live and work. Our company has appeared on FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” list every year since 1998.
Download our mobile app to take your job search on the go!
Contact your nearest OfficeTeam location at 888.490.4154 or visit www.roberthalf.com/jobs/officeteam to apply for this job now or find out more about other job opportunities.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2020 OfficeTeam. A Robert Half Company. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Location: Albany, OR
Date Posted: October 15, 2020
Employment Type: Temporary
Job Reference: 03610-9502725864
Staffing Area: Office u0026 Administrative