Robert Half Medical Biller in Albany, Oregon
Do you have a solid understanding of billing software and electronic medical records and the ability to multitask and manage time effectively? Robert Half is seeking experienced Medical Billers in the Albany area to assist local healthcare organizations. The ideal candidate will have a strong background in medical billing, with the skills necessary to improve current billing procedures and reduce A/R days. The successful applicant may work on several tasks requiring data analysis, in-depth evaluation, and exercising judgement within the appropriate scope of practice. The Medical Biller oversees calculating and collecting payments for medical procedures and services. Their work includes updating patient data, developing payment plans, and preparing invoices. They work to ensure that patients are billed quickly and accurately.
· Perform posting charges and completion of claims to payers in a timely fashion
· Submit billing data to insurance providers
· Work claims and claim denials to ensure maximum reimbursement for services provided
· Perform Medicare/Medicaid reviews and audits
· Implement, maintain, and report on programs initiated by the practice
· Degree in Business or related field preferred
· 2+ years’ experience as a Medical Biller
· Proficiency with electronic medical records (EMR)
· Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office suite
· Ability to work independently and collaboratively within a team environment
· Able to multi-task and meet tight deadlines
· Excellent problem-solving skills
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app (https://www.roberthalf.com/mobile) and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to contract/temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.