Robert Half Patient Access Specialist in Albany, Oregon
Are you a dynamic and compassionate customer service professional? Robert Half is seeking Patient Access Specialists to assist our healthcare clients in the Albany area. These diverse positions do it all! From answering incoming calls, scheduling, requesting prescription refills, processing lab results, you’re making a difference! This is an excellent opportunity to grow your experience in the healthcare profession!
Position responsibilities may include:
· Providing excellent customer service for patients over the phone and in person
· Managing patient accounts with contact information, insurance and financial information in a confidential manner
· Scheduling patient visits and answer questions, including billing and preparation
· Ensuring services comply with state and federal regulatory requirements
· Strong Data Entry Skills
· Familiarity with Patient Scheduling
· Experience Answering Multi-Line Phone System
· Customer Service Experience
· Demonstrated Reliability
· Some Knowledge of Medical Terminology
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app (https://www.roberthalf.com/mobile) and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to contract/temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.