Robert Half Assistant Store Manager in ALBUQUERQUE, New Mexico
Description Local Store in Albuquerque is seeking an Assistant Store Manager. The Assistant Store Manager is responsible for ensuring that associates provide exceptional customer service, while achieving sales goals. This includes ensuring customer satisfaction, driving sales, building sales skills and product knowledge. An effective Assistant Store Manager maximizes productivity and profitability by balancing sales and expenses, identifying sales opportunities and setting customer service standards. They must demonstrate knowledge of the store’s purpose and goals and have the skills to help associates achieve those goals. The Assistant Store Managers is also involved with operations. They are responsible for leading and managing associates involved with activities in the front and back end of our stores which include check-out areas, returns, special services, computer systems and receiving. They are also responsible for managing the receiving, unloading, distribution and stocking of merchandise in the store.
The major responsibilities for this position include:
• Train, coach and observe associates using the basic S.A.L.E.S.
• Maintain Ace discovery core assortments by plan-o-gram
• Provide input into merchandising decisions to the store manager
• Review and implement the marketing strategy for the current year
• Lead associate team to accomplish store goals
• Manage the WOW and Customer engagement programs.
• Be proficient in all store technology (i.e. ACENET, POS system)
• Responsible for ensuring the store is recovered and ready for business every day
• Develop the weekly work schedule
• Maintain record keeping accurately
• Ensure that all daily inventory management tasks are completed
• Resolve customer complaints in a timely and satisfactory manner
• Make sure that the sales floor is clear, organized and properly signed, and that the receiving floor is clear of pallets and trash
• Ensure the training of all associates on store policies and procedures
• Delegate daily workload among associates and coordinators
• Enforces safety policies and procedures; is a safety role model
• Prepare all local and mezzanine orders on a weekly basis
• Safety inspection of all property
Apply today or call Lisa at 505-552-3280 to learn more. Starting pay is $35-42Kannually Requirements Customer Service, Supervising, Basic Office Skills
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app (https://www.roberthalf.com/mobile) and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to contract/temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.