Robert Half Back End Developer in ALBUQUERQUE, New Mexico
This is a remote Backend Developer FTE opportunity with a rapidly growing company in the FinTech industry.
We are seeking an excellent backend Principal software developer (Node.js & LAMP) to join a core group of backend software engineers that designs the industry’s leading edge mPOS SaaS product.
As one of the key members of the core mPOS team, your responsibilities will include
● Hands-on design and development of backend features
● Collaborate with product managers and customer care team to solve business problems
● Be the go-to person for infrastructure and applications around (Node.js & LAMP)technology stack
● Be in touch with current Internet frameworks and be influential in all choices related to backend technology choices
● Collaborating with engineers from other product teams
● Exude a strong sense of feature ownership, agility and an urge for continuous learning
● Mentor junior engineers
Interviews are currently being conducted, for immediate consideration please apply
The successful Backend Developer will have :
M.S/B.S degree in Computer Science or Mathematics;
• Minimum of 2+ years of Software development with demonstrable back-end implementation experience with production systems
• Backend design, development of software using Node.js and PHP that can scale to millions of transactions
• Development experience in a SaaS product
• Experience in clouds such as AWS
• RESTful API design and development with JSON and XML payloads.
• Strong knowledge of MySQL, SQL queries and SQL query optimizations
• Experience with Docker, Kubernetes and Linux OS
• Good understanding of HTTP 1.1 and SSL/TLS
• Understanding of OAuth2.0 protocol
• Good understanding of asynchronous programming paradigm
• Strong software development fundamentals, architecture, algorithms, and problem-solving skills
• Strong knowledge of how the web works and how to create efficient implementations
• Experience with payment processing systems and POS is a plus
• Excellent communication and strong organizational skills with attention to details
• Customer oriented, results driven, and passionate about delivering innovative Internet products.
To be successful, you will need to work well in a fast paced, and entrepreneurial environment.
Background prior to employment required
Technology Doesn't Change the World, People Do.®
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.4429. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to contract/temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.