Robert Half International In-house Technical Recruiter in ALBUQUERQUE, New Mexico
This is a Fulltime hire In-house Technical recruiter
Remote work schedule available
This is a base plus commission/bonus - six figure+ potential
Robert Half Technology is seeking an In-house Technical recruiter to provide recruiting support for an established and rapidly growing Managed Services company. Most of the positions hired internally are Technical however there are other positions this role will assist with recruiting and hiring.
SUMMARY OF POSITION:
Recruiting Manager is responsible for owning the candidate recruitment process starting with building strong relationships with colleges, building network of professionals within the industry in various markets (mostly US - Southwest) to develop a consistent pipeline of high-quality candidates. Additionally, the position will collaborate with Human Resources team and be responsible to champion and sell our values-based culture within our markets.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
•Update current and create recruitment process that meets organization’s relationship based hiring strategy;
•Collaborate with department leaders to organize and manage multiple full cycle recruiting processes across all business functions;
• Proactively plan and forecast department goals and hiring needs;
•Lead the recruiting process from initial engagement, ensuring an exceptional candidate experience including: sourcing and screening, interviewing and scheduling, feedback solicitation and socialization, candidate communication, offer delivery and successful transition to onboarding;
•Develop candidate pipelines by building and leveraging relationships with employees and partners, social media, Colleges and Universities;
•Participate in industry related networking and career events;
•Manage Company’s ATS, Careers page, and talent social media posts ;
• Maintain recruiting metrics and recommend solutions for continued growth;
•Partner with Senior Recruiter based out of our India operations who is responsible for sourcing and pre-screening candidates for US operations;
•Coordinate with Core Engineering team on staff augmentation needs based on contract requirements;
Other duties as needed
Interviews are currently being conducted, for immediate consideration please apply
REQURED EDUCATION, TECHNICAL SKILLS AND/OR EXPERIENCE:
The successful In-house Technical Recruiter will have:
• 5+ years of experience in a full-cycle recruiting role with a multi-state technology based employer;
• 3+ years of experience placing temp/contract candidates;
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience;
• Previous experience developing and executing proactive sourcing within social media platforms;
• High level of competency with Applicant Tracking Systems and resume databases;
• Ability to speak knowledgeably about the Company, explain job requirements and answer any technical questions a potential hire may have;
• Firm understanding and implementation of recruiting metrics;
• Strong personal relationship-building, communication, organization and interpersonal skills;
•High degree of integrity in handling confidential information;
• Ability to work collaboratively as part of a team ;
• Self-starter, motivated, organized and detailed/results-orientated
Background required prior to employment
Technology Doesn't Change the World, People Do.®
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.4429. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to contract/temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.