Robert Half IS Security Administrator in ALBUQUERQUE, New Mexico
This is a fulltime IS Security Administrator opportunity based in Albuquerque, New Mexico.
We are currently seeking an Information Security Systems Administrator.
Information Security Systems Administrator will be responsible for the operation and administration of the information security related systems to include virtual server environments, endpoint protection devices and applications, and networking systems.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Ensure systems, applications and data are secure and protected by following best practices, NCUA guidelines and internal company policies;
• Manage security tools including anti-virus, intrusion detection/prevention systems, web content filtering, data loss prevention, vulnerability scanners and firewalls;
• Responsible for monitoring and ensuring backup and replication systems are functioning properly, and assists in recovery testing of these systems;
• Analyze risk assessments, audit findings, regulations, user requirements, procedures, and existing issues to improve the efficiency of existing information security systems or replace them with improved ones;
• Participate in Disaster Recovery/Business Resumption planning, technical design and execution;
• Work closely with external vendors and other technical resources to research and solve issues related to information security systems and other business systems as necessary;
• On-call availability as needed.
Interviews are currently being conducted, for immediate consideration please apply
The successful Information Security System Administrator will have:
Qualifications, Skills and Abilities:
• Bachelor's degree in related field preferred;
• 2 years' experience managing security tools such as: anti-virus, intrusion detection/prevention systems, web content filtering, data loss prevention, vulnerability scanners, and firewalls in a financial industry preferred;
• 2 years' experience managing and supporting backup technologies and Disaster Recovery;
• 2 years' experience managing and supporting virtual environments;
• 2 years' experience in supporting audits and risk assessments preferred ;
• Experience in troubleshooting security, network and user issues;
• Experience in supporting vendor relationships;
• Ability to lift and transport moderately heavy objects, such as computers and peripherals
Technology Doesn't Change the World, People Do.®
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.4429. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to contract/temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.