Robert Half Software Developer in ALBUQUERQUE, New Mexico
This is a fulltime Software Developer role.
Remote/Hybrid work schedule available
Applicants based in New Mexico, Texas, Colorado, Arizona or Utah preferred.
Join our growing Digital Services team in the midst of a modernization effort and is looking for talented developers who are strong coders .
Under the guidance of the Director of Enterprise Applications, maintains and develops critical enterprise-level computer software, including ERP, CRM, and other enterprise solutions. Assists users by troubleshooting unexpected results, extracting data, applying upgrades and patches, interacting with vendor customer support as needed, and creating and maintaining automated processes, ensuring the ability of multiple departments to access data and serve the organization.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Develops and maintains applications and databases by evaluating client needs; analyzing requirements; developing software systems.
• Field service ticket request tickets.
• Analyzes user requests to determine parameters and if a new program must be created or if an existing program can be modified.
• Meets with users as necessary to clarify needs and requirements and writes reports or processes. Also writes database functions, packages, or procedures according to user needs or specifications, using various programming languages.
• Works with users to ensure the results are as imagined. Confirms that appropriate user testing has occurred and was successful.
• Analyzes and determines causes of failures of expected software behavior working with SR. Programmer Analyst’s as necessary.
• With guidance, designs and develops application integration between systems, using various scripting languages.
• Assists Application Specialist or Application Analysts as needed to integrate ancillary applications with larger applications
• Provides assistance to other programmers when information within areas of expertise are needed.
• Fields incoming problem tickets from end users to resolve mission critical application issues, along with the SR. Programmer Analyst’s and or Data Base Analysts as needed.
• Ensures that documentation is available to users. Installs upgrades and patches in an appropriate test environment.
• Provides technical advice with regards to changes to the baseline application and ensuring that any existing changes are re-applied as required.
• Monitors existing application defects, trends, and upgrade patch notifications from vendors through websites, listserves, or RSS feeds.
• Other duties as needed.
Interviews are currently being conducted, for immediate consideration please apply
The successful Software Developer will have knowledge of:
• REST API’s and integration concepts.
• CI/CD pipeline and automation.
• RDBMS- SQL, Oracle, Mongo etc..
Technology Doesn't Change the World, People Do.®
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.4429. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to contract/temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.