Robert Half International Technology Innovation Manager in ALBUQUERQUE, New Mexico
This is a fulltime Technology Innovation Manager opportunity based in Albuquerque, New Mexico.
The Technology Innovation Manager is responsible for guiding multiple parallel innovation initiatives from initial concept to launch.
As a champion of innovation and change, the Technology Innovation manager will work across business units to incorporate new capabilities into the company culture with positive impact.
This role also requires a high level of business acumen to see the big picture as well as manage the project details and allocate resources effectively.
▪ Manage project variables including scope, budget, time, issues, risks, communications, stakeholder interactions and resources to deliver on objectives
▪ Identify, coordinate and manage resources and assignments across multiple projects
▪ Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
▪ Engage and partner with various operational dependent constituents including IT, business analysts, leaders, SME's & other stakeholders to develop, implement and incorporate
projects into the organization
▪ Identify and track critical path/activities, dependencies, risks, contingencies, and offer alternatives when necessary to leadership
▪ Oversee software development, contract resources and other team resources
▪ Champion innovation and change by promoting new projects and processes while facilitating collaboration between various project teams/stakeholders
▪ Effectively and continually communicates expectations with both internal and external project teams and appropriately manages conflicts
Other duties as needed
Interviews are currently being conducted, for immediate consideration please apply.
The successful Technology Innovation Manager will drive
project execution efforts while ensuring that deliverables meet internal and external customer requirements.
Strong communication skills are essential and include timely
progress reporting and project reviews with the leadership team.
BA/BS from an accredited college or university in Computer Science, Management or related field required; formal project management training desired.
At least seven years of related experience and at least three years of project management experience required.
Strong Project Management experience
Experience driving Innovative Technical solutions;
Creative, forward thinking, solutions oriented;
Knowledgeable of industry trends;
Knowledge of Agile;
▪ Ability to scope, prioritize and manage multiple projects concurrently
▪ Champion change, solve problems, and maintain cross-functional business partnerships
▪ Strong time management and organizational skills
▪ Effectively delegate work, communicate expectations and empower team members to successfully complete projects
▪ Move initiatives quickly, appropriately push for results
▪ Must be optimistic, curious, flexible, responsible and forward thinking
Specialized Knowledge, Licenses, etc.:
• Project management and agile implementation methodologies
• Cross industry experience preferred
Robert Half Technology matches IT professionals with remote or on-site jobs on a temporary, project or full-time basis. From roles in software and applications to IT infrastructure and operations, we provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities.
Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches you with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. Robert Half has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was named to Forbes’ inaugural list of America’s Best Temporary Staffing Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.4429. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.