Robert Half Corporate Development Associate in Alexandria, Virginia
We are searching for a Corporate Development Associate for our client, a very well capitalized, private equity backed company that is in high acquisition mode with current nationwide targets. This role will be actively involved with helping to build their world class M& A functions including deal evaluation, constructing pre and post deal terms, conducting deal evaluation and due diligence. Reporting to a talented Chief Development Officer, this highly visible role will support the acquisition relationship and be actively involved in all processes from deal targeting to building financial models to post deal integration.
Our client is offering a top tier financial package including competitive base salary plus very strong upside bonus potential.
This is a ground floor opportunity to support a high growth company achieve success as they are supported by a well-known PE firm. Duties for this exciting Corporate Development Associate role will include:
1) Working closely with the Chief Development Officer to evaluate potential deals, conduct due diligence, develop deal execution and evaluation processes as well as support acquisition integration
2) Conducting financial and operational analysis of new acquisitions from initial stage to integration
3) Creating, analyzing and reporting on quality of earnings reports
4) Reviewing and preparing financial statements as well as operational metrics relating to acquisitions
5) Evaluating revenue recognition policies, receivable balances and write off methodology as part of diligence and valuation work
6) Constructing financial projection models, forecasts and budgets to aid the evaluation process
7) Creating and evaluating working capital calculations and other key indicators for acquisition benchmarking
8) Working with outside consultants, legal and financial advisors regarding pertinent data and compliance
Please email your resume in confidence to Raj Khanna, Senior Vice President at Robert Half or directly via LinkedIn for immediate consideration for this fast-moving opportunity or one of our other current openings in the Washington, DC Metro area.
1) Three or more years of experience from a Big 4 or other public accounting firm
2) BS in Accounting/Finance or related area – CPA or MBA is a plus
3) Proven skills in Excel including financial modeling and ad hoc analysis
4) Experience within a Transactions Advisory Service Practice or corporate M& A team is preferred
5) Experience with due diligence procedures and valuation methodologies
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half works to put you in the best position to succeed. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity - whenever you choose - even on the go. Download the Robert Half app (https://www.roberthalf.com/us/en/mobile-app) and get 1-tap apply, notifications of AI-matched jobs, and much more.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to contract/temporary professionals, including medical, vision, dental, and life and disability insurance. Hired contract/temporary professionals are also eligible to enroll in our company 401(k) plan. Visit roberthalf.gobenefits.net for more information.