Robert Half International Client Care Specialist in Aliso Viejo, California
OfficeTeam a Division of Robert Half has partnered with a company in the financial services industry, and are looking for individuals who enjoy making connections and building relationships with others. We are looking for candidates that enjoy direct contact with the customer.
The Client Care Specialist makes phone calls and takes responsibility for assigned clients. The goal is the quick but accurate resolution of the issues while providing superior customer service. This position requires research skills and adherence to department-directed written and oral communication standards.
This Client Care Specialist position will be a long-term temporary position and is a on-site role, all COVID19 Protocols are being adhered to at this client site.
Key Responsibilities for individuals in this position will be as follows, but not limited to:
• Answer incoming calls from customers ranging from 10-20 calls a day.
• Maintain accurate customer information and update customer information in the database.
• Identify potential problems using analytical skills in a timely manner.
• Consistently communicate to management.
• Consistently track individual daily work responsibility.
• Use logic to solve difficult problems with effective solutions; looks beyond the obvious to find the answers.
• Respond professionally and efficiently to all customer inquiries by receiving, analyzing, and researching.
• Responsible for documenting detailed information in customer’s accounts.
• Follow up with customers when necessary.
• Responsible for making outbound calls when necessary.
• Accurately analyze multiple documents.
• Ability to handle confidential information.
• Ability to adapt to constant changes and updates within the department.
• Other duties as assigned.
Are you a friendly, solutions client care specialist? Are you available to work on-site at a great location where the client is respecting all COVID 19 State Government and local guidelines? Apply today!
Send your resume and two supervisory references to : Jordyn.Ex@officeteam.com today!
OfficeTeam, a Robert Half Company, matches professionals in the administrative field on a temporary and temporary-to-full-time basis. Whether you're a seasoned administrative pro or starting your career, we have options for you. Our personalized approach, innovative matching technology and global network with local market expertise help you find the legal opportunities that match your skills and priorities — fast. By working with us, you have access to challenging opportunities, competitive compensation and benefits, and training to enhance your skill sets.
From philanthropy to environmental stewardship to employee programs, Robert Half is proud to have an active role in the communities in which we live and work. Our company has appeared on FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” list every year since 1998.
Download our mobile app to take your job search on the go!
Contact your nearest OfficeTeam location at 888.490.4154 or visit www.roberthalf.com/jobs/officeteam to apply for this job now or find out more about other job opportunities.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2020 OfficeTeam. A Robert Half Company. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Salary: $16.00 - $19.50 / Hourly
Location: Aliso Viejo, CA
Date Posted: October 13, 2020
Employment Type: Temporary
Job Reference: 00760-9502721990
Staffing Area: Office u0026 Administrative