Robert Half Payroll Specialist in ALLENTOWN, Pennsylvania
We are looking for a focused PAYROLL SPECIALIST to add to specialized company in the Allentown area. In this PAYROLL CLERK you will pay employees by calculating pay and deductions; issuing checks. An articulate and motivated and efficient employee will make an impact within a global company. Put your talents to the test and get a chance to grow within a dynamic company
• Maintains payroll information by collecting, calculating, and entering data.
• Updates payroll records by entering changes in exemptions, insurance coverage, savings deductions, and job title and department/division transfers.
• Prepares reports by compiling summaries of earnings, taxes, deductions, leave, disability, and nontaxable wages.
• Determines payroll liabilities by calculating employee federal and state income and social security taxes and employer's social security, unemployment, and workers compensation payments.
• Resolves payroll discrepancies by collecting and analyzing information.
• Provides payroll information by answering questions and requests.
• Maintains payroll operations by following policies and procedures; reporting needed changes.
• Maintains employee confidence and protects payroll operations by keeping information confidential.
• Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
HOW TO APPLY
For IMMEDIATE consideration for this position, please apply directly to this posting or call us at 610-882-1600
Experience with processing 200+ employee payroll
Weekly and Bi-weekly experience
Experience with Human Resources
Proficient in Microsoft Office
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app (https://www.roberthalf.com/mobile) and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to contract/temporary professionals, including medical, vision, dental, and life and disability insurance. Hired contract/temporary professionals are also eligible to enroll in our company 401(k) plan. Visit roberthalf.gobenefits.net for more information.