Robert Half Senior Salesforce Commerce Developer in ALLENTOWN, Pennsylvania
Description • Requires an advanced level of understanding Salesforce's internal architecture and Lightning Platform technologies.
• As a subject matter expert with deep technical expertise in Salesforce and eCommerce, the candidate will have system-wide responsibility for Platform configuration, integration and customization on complex, integrated projects.
• Required to be involved in functional, technical and integration design, driving innovation and efficiency.
• Expected to leverage knowledge of application development methodologies and other technologies to produce comprehensive solutions for clients’ business requirements.
• Mentoring more junior talent is a key part of the role, including collaboration and knowledge sharing to build re-usable assets, accelerators and methodologies across the Salesforce practice.
• A bachelor’s degree in computer science or a related area
• Demonstrated analytical and problem solving skills
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Self-sufficient for development tasks
• Proven leadership skills to guide junior team members through design, implementation and deployment
• Passionate about designing and developing game-changing applications for customers
• Proficiency of either server-side Java development (including the Spring Framework and OOP patterns) or Salesforce (including Apex, Lightning Components, Visualforce pages and design patterns)
• Proficiency with Salesforce Commerce Cloud (Demandware)/CloudCraze)
• Proficiency with RESTful web services design and documentation
• Expected to obtain/retain Salesforce certifications
• Experienced with Agile development methodology Requirements Salesforce Development, Salesforce Configuration
Technology Doesn't Change the World, People Do.®
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.4429. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to contract/temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.