Robert Half Entry Level Software Engineer in Alpharetta, Georgia
Entry Level Software Engineer
Robert half is actively looking for an entry-level developer, a leader in online pari-mutuel wagering, seeks entry to junior level developers who are comfortable in a fast-paced environment. Can assist the development team with all aspects of software design and coding. Their primary role is to learn the codebase, attend design meetings, write basic code, fix bugs, and assist the Development Manager in all design-related tasks.
The company is a licensed operator offering responsible gaming entertainment in the State of Connecticut. The Group’s B2B divisions deliver fully licensed lottery solutions and managed venue services to clients in highly regulated markets. The company is the International Betting Technology Business and a trusted name in the international gaming industry with a global footprint, a strong leadership team, and a commitment to responsible, sustainable business practices. Spanning B2B and B2C, the company’s customers range from large gaming enterprises to charitable foundations conducting raffles at sporting events, to fans having a bet at one of our venues or through our digital web and mobile betting platforms. For more about Sportech and its divisions. The company has been providing technology platforms to national lotteries for over twenty years.
· Develops software solutions by
· Conferring with colleagues
· Studying systems flow, data usage and work processes
· Investigating problem areas
· Following the software development lifecycle
· Evaluates and understand information, analytics, problem definitions and requirements provided
· Produces software solutions and associated documentation
· Delivers clear code with effective code comments
· Prepares and installs software as directed by Team Leader
· Bachelor’s degree in Mathematics, Computing Science, Computer Engineering or Information Technology
· 1-2 years of real experience with a company outside internship
· Hands-on experience through coursework or internship
· General understanding of documentation and unit testing
· Troubleshooting abilities
· The ability to work on Linux
· Jira, Git and Bitbucket
· Time management skills
· The ability to work in a collaborative and fast-paced production environment
· Reading comprehension, written and verbal communication skills
· The ability to meet deadlines
· System support
If you are interested, please reach out to Sivan Nahshon Reznik- Recruiting Manager at Robert Half
(678) 904-1860 / (256) 937-9199
Technology Doesn't Change the World, People Do.®
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.4429. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to contract/temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.