Robert Half SAP Manager in Alpharetta, Georgia
The IT Solution Manager is responsible for developing the IT strategy and for the successful delivery of a portfolio of projects for his/her workstream. Provides thought leadership and hands on expertise for designing ‘best practice’ processes that combine knowledge from industry experience and latest capabilities of SAP ERP (or similar applications) to produce optimal business solutions for company. Effectively manages business and function relationships, performs demand planning and prioritization, and measures satisfaction with a 360 degree lens, at the manager/client-executive/team member level. Provides leadership, planning, and people management to Projects and Process Leaders, Business Analysts, and Systems Consultants.
More specifically, the IT Solution Manager for Manufacturing and Technology areas will serve as the key liaison for Manufacturing Operations, R& D and Product Technology teams. Key initiatives will center on global process simplification and automation, as well as leveraging application portfolio and digital technologies to integrate IT landscape and inform business transformation. SAP, SAP BW/SAC, Salesforce FSL, OT, custom/plant-specific applications are key technology enablers, and further innovation, introduction, consolidation and adoption will be instrumental for realizing these goals.
· Contribute to overall IT strategy by creating workstream specific strategy and execution roadmap
· Develop strong business relationships and act as a focal point for collection of demand forecast and prioritization
· Make recommendations to explore best practice business processes and system solutions that optimize client operations
· Manage program and resources for all projects through a stage gate SDLC discipline
· Develop a plan to consolidate your portfolio of legacy applications while maintaining business and functional continuity and expectations
· Provide seamless integration between Governance, service provider, and business stakeholders to achieve business goals
· Execute communication plans to assure team, peers, and key stakeholders are aware and aligned with work stream priorities
· Demonstrate leadership, proactive process improvement for work stream operations to ensure continuous, high-level performance of people, process, and technology systems. Set stretch goals and deliver on commitments.
· Measure and deliver value and high levels of customer satisfaction of work stream services
· Ensure users are properly trained to take full advantage of Manufacturing and Technology Systems
· Work with various application vendors, service providers and offshore teams
Contact Adrienne Anderson for more information 404-550-5467
Skills & Experience:
· Bachelors Degree in computer science or business related major. MBA & PMI certification desired.
· 8+ years IT Program/Project Management, 3-5 years people management including expectation setting, performance development, coaching and mentoring
· Demonstrated knowledge of following SAP modules or equivalent is preferred: QM, PP, PM, EHSSAP HCM , and SAP BW/SAC. Full Life-Cycle SAP deployment experience desired.
· Strong subject matter expertise in Chemical/MFG industry best practices. Ability to lead the implementation of process design improvements and integration with procurement, order to cash, Financial Processes.
· Ability to manage remote teams and work effectively with an off-shore, outsourcing provider
· Change Management facilitation and ability to guide and influence acceptance of new processes and use of technology
· Executive presence through excellent written and verbal communication and presentation
· Strong analytical and organizational skills
· Position is full time and may require occasional evening/weekend/on-call.
· Ability to travel globally (15-30%)
Technology Doesn't Change the World, People Do.®
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.4429. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to contract/temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.