Robert Half Security Analyst in Alpharetta, Georgia
Robert Half is actively looking for the next Security Analyst who will manage and implement security requirements and standards. We are looking for someone who holds a strong networking background previously with routers and switches. This role will serve as the champion and ambassador of security activities and philosophies and will set the tone, direction and energy of the company’s security program, ensuring all users, systems and functions are compliant with the global IT security standards and governance practices.
The Company is a leading global provider of construction products technologies that include additives for cement and concrete, the VERIFI® in-transit concrete management system, high-performance waterproofing, thermal & moisture protection products, and specialty systems. The company is inspired to influence how the world is built, developing high-performance products, the continued pursuit of advancement in construction technologies, simplifying the complexities of construction worldwide and delivering value to its customers. The company has helped the world build with confidence for over 50 years. In 2016, the company spun off from W.R. Grace. The company’s 2,400 employees at 57 locations worldwide serve customers in over 100 countries.
· Ensure all users, systems and functions are compliant with global IT security standards and governance practices.
· Support development, advancement, maturation, and measurement of a risk-based security program, which protects company information and technology assets, meet regulatory requirements and aligns with industry best practices and company Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery plans.
· Define and lead security-related projects to enhance technology controls and capabilities in accordance with the information security roadmap.
· Create and manage information security and risk management awareness training programs for all employees, contractors and approved system users.
Provide oversight of the Security Operations Center and other internal and 3rd party service providers performing operational support.
· Identify and assess threats to the business and IT environment including on-premise applications, network infrastructure, servers, cloud solutions, PCs and mobile devices, and IoT/OT (Operational Technology) systems.
· Perform assessment of cyber security incidents to identify the root cause, respond, and recover the environment. Participate in the enterprise Incident Response Plan development, lead incident response activities, and develop metrics and reporting.
· Determine root cause when incidents occur, participate in the hands-on deployment of countermeasures for threats or incidents and contribute to risk mitigation through policy changes, process improvements, configuration changes, or user awareness training.
· Collaborate with business and manufacturing units, application development teams and third-party vendors to communicate security program objectives. Measure performance of those stakeholders relative to those objectives, and support achievement of those objectives while enabling the business.
· Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Computer Information Systems or similar preferred.
· 5+ years experience in information security.
· Strong understanding of data privacy, data protection, and cyber and information security principles.
· A strong networking background previously with routers and switches
· Industry certification (CISSP, CISM, Security+, or similar) is preferred.
Experience working with global teams, projects and deployments.
· Strong communication, decision-making, collaboration and interpersonal skills.
· Strong documentation skills.
The position is full time and may require occasional evening/weekend/on-call.
Ability to travel globally (10-15%)
If you are interested, please reach out to Sivan Nahshon Reznik- Recruiting Manager at Robert Half
(678) 904-1860 / (256) 937-9199
Technology Doesn't Change the World, People Do.®
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.4429. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to contract/temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.