Robert Half International IT Support Specialist in Altamonte Springs, Florida
· Analyze, implement, test and maintain hardware/software
· Perform network administration, new user setup and support
· Ticket Management- tracking tickets, documenting history and resolution
· Imaging new PC's and deploying out to the end user
· Provide remote support to offsite end users
· Experience settings up mobile devices with corporate exchange email and pop3/imap
· Wireless LAN/Hotspots configurations and maintenance (Access Points, Bridges, Captive Portals, Bandwidth Limiting)
· Windows Server 2003-2016
· Cloud services (Google Drive, Dropbox, Skydrive, One Drive etc...)
· Microsoft Exchange Server 2016 Administration
· Office (Licensing, installations & repairs)
· Support company cell phones
· Other duties as assigned
· Experience supporting systems in a Microsoft Networking environment
· Able to provide technical support to networked installations of servers, desktops, and laptops, running Microsoft operating systems
· At least three years of working experience in an IT support environment
· Experience with Windows Server, Active Directory, Windows 7/10, PC Hardware, Printer hardware, Microsoft office suite, Adobe products, JAVA, working knowledge of TCP/IP, WAN, LAN, Microsoft Exchange, Microsoft SharePoint, VMware and wireless networks
· Available evenings/weekends as needed
· Ability to work independently and identify continual strategic IT infrastructure and process improvements and make recommendations
· Basic computer skills (A+ is a plus) Microsoft & Apple
Robert Half Technology matches IT professionals with remote or on-site jobs on a temporary, project or full-time basis. From roles in software and applications to IT infrastructure and operations, we provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities.
Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches you with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. Robert Half has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was named to Forbes’ inaugural list of America’s Best Temporary Staffing Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.4429. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.