Robert Half Front End Developer in ANDERSON, South Carolina
Robert Half is searching for a talented Web Developer with a thriving company in the manufacturing industry. You might be a good fit for this position if you have a strong eye for design, an excellent coding skillset, and the ability to think outside the box. This long-term temporary opportunity is based out of Greenville, SC, but will allow for 100% remote work. Don't wait apply today!
• Develop web applications and other digital media using Ruby on Rails, and VUE.JS
• Work closely with interactive developers, project managers and clients to clearly define/communicate objectives for ongoing and future projects.
• Consistently suggest new ideas, techniques, technology applications and process improvements for the betterment of our work quality and productivity.
• Responsibly plan and estimate portions of interactive projects.
• Provide support for other developers with code review and mentoring.
• Have a strong passion for your craft and industry.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
Core Job Requirements:
• Develop, test, publish and maintain web applications written in Ruby on Rails and PHP.
• Must be comfortable working with MySql databases.
• Manage existing web services including Redis, Passenger, Nginx, Git, Elasticsearch
• Must be comfortable working with Linux server (Centos/Redhat/Ubuntu).
• Must be comfortable integrating with external services.
Not required but a bonus:
• Experience with Apache, Magneto, MongoDB
• Ability to write bash scripts
• Experience with task automation
• Experience with statistical analysis and reporting
• Experience with transactional email services such as Mailgun
• Ability to gather/analyze data to help support continual application improvement
Technology Doesn't Change the World, People Do.®
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.4429. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to contract/temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.