Robert Half Sr. Treasury Analyst in ANKENY, Iowa
Description The Senior Treasury Analyst is responsible for providing key support and execution to all areas of the company, as it relates to banking needs, company-wide. This role is primarily focused on the overall management of our ongoing operational cash needs, including, but not limited to, cash flow forecasting, management and oversight of our debt obligation remittances, providing testing of all Treasury-related systems, maintaining the security and integrity of our cash assets and providing ongoing analysis of our Treasury-related processes.
• Serve as primary contact for assigned business areas in the research and resolution of problems and inquiries. Ensure all debt obligations are paid in a timely manner. Maintain and safeguard all banking access and structure to ensure security and integrity of our cash assets.
• Define requirements and complete testing of all system enhancements which may directly or indirectly impact treasury-related processes and systems. Serve as liaison between IT and corporate banking partners regarding resolution of any bank file feed issues.
• Drive process improvement through analysis and benchmarking of recent internal results and external trends to ensure efficient Treasury operations.
• Build relationships across functions, business units and banking partners to facilitate daily cash activities, including: wires, account sweeps, account balance reviews and manual entries.
• Conduct financial reporting and analysis, including business case scenarios and justification to make recommendations to the management team.
• Complete daily calculation and analysis of short-term cash flow projections and provide to management. Stay abreast of all organizational cash activity, including cash inflows and outflows to identify upcoming cash operational needs, as well as ensure optimization of debt reduction opportunities.
• Analyze data provided from multiple sources, including sales, finance, procurement, accounting, etc. Utilize data provided for purposes of making strategic, data-driven, business decisions.
• Proactively monitor and update forecasting models, via a trending approach, to ensure accurate deliverables to management. Implement process improvement to ensure forecasting models are updated and accurate.
• Support and execute treasury strategies as identified by Treasury management.
• Perform other job-related duties, as assigned. Requirements Corporate Treasury, Treasury Activities, Treasury Department, Treasury Function, Treasury Operation
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.5461. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to contract/temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.