Robert Half International Systems Security Administrator in Ankeny, Iowa
Description Security Analyst Positions Available - Looking for Security Analysts in 1 of the 3 following skill areas
Security Operations –
• Clearly experience with scenes, security information and even (Sumo Logic and Splunk)
• Tenacity to get to the bottom of an issue.
o (core problem is individuals will see something but won’t do anything about it… drive to the core issue) Using Sim tool as investigative tool.
• Teachability factor is important, especially in this category.
• Threat intelligence training.
o Phishing exercises
o Utilization of tools like Qualys for this role
Security Technology –
• Familiarity with vulnerability scanning tools (Qualys), SAS DAS, OAuth
• Familiarity with threat modeling, secure design patterns and architecture
• Hardening standards for technology and infrastructure.
• Scripting integration experience.
Security Compliance -
• #1 understanding the control frameworks. NIST 800-53 (A baseline for the NIST Framework – there are hundreds of NIST types, but this is the most basic).
o Also, they would potentially have understanding of ISO 27,001. The two popular frameworks in Iowa, NIST and SOC 2.
• Very polished. Engage well with stakeholders. Talk with and manage external auditors.
• Kingland operates on multiple control frameworks – needs a high attention to detail as compliance and regulatory is very high risk. Requirements Application Security, Comptia Security+, Computer Security, Computer Security Incident, Configuration-Security, Cyber Security, Endpoint Security, Information - Network Security
Robert Half Technology matches IT professionals with remote or on-site jobs on a temporary, project or full-time basis. From roles in software and applications to IT infrastructure and operations, we provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities.
Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches you with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. Robert Half has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was named to Forbes’ inaugural list of America’s Best Temporary Staffing Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.4429. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.