Robert Half Accounting Assistant in ANN ARBOR, Michigan
Description Seeking an Accounting Assistant for a client located in Ann Arbor. This role will support both the accounting department and administrative departments. This is a great potential long term opportunity for the right candidate.
The Accounting Assistant will be responsible for:
• Process Account Payables (AP) invoices.
• Review and verify charges and receipts for BTR.
• Process urgent payables weekly, biweekly employee expense reports (BTR) and monthly check run.
• Issue checks as per accounts payable payment schedule, after manager approved.
• Upload packing lists to the PO created in the Plexus system.
• File and maintain AP related documents.
• Respond promptly to account payable inquiries from suppliers.
• Ensures that incoming mail is sorted and that outgoing mail is sent out for delivery.
• Verbal (phone) and written (email) communication with company vendors.
• Acts as liaison with vending company to ensure weekly replenishment is completed and coffee supplies are ordered.
The following criteria apply to be considered for the Accounting Assistant:
• Two to four years of related accounting experience
• Proficient knowledge of Microsoft Office suite
• Associates degree or university program certificate is highly preferred
• Excellent organization and time management skills is must
If you qualify please apply to be considered. Requirements Accounts Payable (AP), Purchase Orders, Expense Reports
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.3195. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to contract/temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.