Robert Half Purchase & Sales Specialist in ANN ARBOR, Michigan
Description Robert Half currently has an excellent opportunity located in Ann Arbor, MI for a talented and motivated Order Sales Specialist to help support the billing and sales team. If you have excellent customer service skills and have accounting experience, we want to talk to you. This is a great opportunity for if you are looking to gain additional accounting experience. Pay up to $20/hr. .
As the Order Sales Specialist you will be responsible for:
• Responsible for initiating:
o New Sales Orders
o Product repairs
o Product exchanges
• Return processing
• Process Repair (inbound/outbound) flow
o Verify quantity
o Verify serial numbers
o Send to support for repair
• Billing customers for services and orders
• Provide world-class customer service
• 2-year degree or equivalent experience
• One year of QuickBooks experience
• One year of Account Receivables (A/R) experience
• Knowledge of office management systems and procedures
• Working knowledge of office equipment, like printers and fax machines
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Microsoft Excel and Microsoft PowerPoint, in particular)
• Excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritize work
• Attention to detail and problem-solving skills
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task
• Experience in an automotive environment
• Bilingual in Spanish and English Requirements Accounts Receivable (AR), Billing, QuickBooks
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.3195. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to contract/temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.