Robert Half Senior Accountant in ANN ARBOR, Michigan
Our client is experiencing high growth due to the introduction of new products. Due to this, the client is looking to expand their accounting team and hire a great Senior Accountant. If you are hired for this position you will support their Corporate Controller with the following activities. These include:
• Supporting the monthly, quarterly, and year financial close cycle, leading the preparation of their consolidated financial statements including intercompany eliminations and allocations
• Oversee and reconcile various accounts including the balance sheet, and general ledger
• Analyze complex financial reports
• Variance analysis
• Ensuring the company’s internal controls and accounting policies are followed
• Help with various accounting projects
• Work and aid in the preparation of their annual budgets and forecasts
• Serve as a key member to analyze and explain variances and their supporting causes
• Other duties as required.
Our client has a solid culture, a team environment and the opportunity to grow as they continue to grow. If you are interested in learning more, please feel free to call Jeff Sokolowski at 248.368.6440.
Our client is a growing technology company located in Ann Arbor Michigan. This high growth company is looking to hire a great Senior Accountant to their team. For consideration our client is looking for candidates with the following experiences: 3 plus years of general ledger accounting experience, corporate consolidations for a multi-entity firm, have prepared financial statements, possess some budgeting and forecasting experience, enjoy working in a fun, team-environment, and have advanced Microsoft Excel skills. Our client is requiring candidates to have a bachelor’s degree or higher in accounting and they prefer candidates that have their CPA or Master’s degree.
If you are interested in learning more, please feel free to contact Jeff Sokolowski at 248.368.6440.
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.5461. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to contract/temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.