Robert Half International Head of Customer Service in ANNAPOLIS, Maryland
Robert Half's Accounting Operation Division is looking for a Head of Customer Service for a financial firm.
Overview of Responsibilities:
· Provide proper account management and client support to a portfolio of 1400+ accounts.
· Field client calls and monitor the email inbox ensuring to provide a sense of urgency in responding to client inquiries and resolving account issues.
· Process new accounts, account transfers, new contributions, redemptions, and client required minimum distributions.
· Maintain and update client accounts with changes made to distributions, beneficiaries, or contact information etc.
· Set up online access and e-delivery for clients while addressing and troubleshooting any technical related issues.
· Assist with handling case processing and compliance requests.
· Coordinate with clients in obtaining pertinent financial or tax documents while maintaining a high level of confidentiality.
· Proactively escalate complex client issues to ensure actions are quickly taken to avoid further conflict.
· Identify areas of improvement and develop more streamlined and efficient processes.
· Attend educational or client related events and assist with event planning as needed.
· Perform additional administrative tasks as assigned.
2-5+ years of professional experience preferably in a client-relations, account management, or office administration where client servicing was being handled.
Financial Services or related industry experience is highly desired.
Strong technical skills and Microsoft Office proficiency with the ability to learn new systems quickly is required; experience using SmartOffice, FMG Suite, or Snappy Kracken is a plus.
Strong work ethic, drive for results, and go getter mentality.
Energetic with a friendly customer approach and strong sense of urgency.
Organized with a strong attention to detail and level of confidentiality.
Strong interpersonal skills and an excellent communicator who easily builds rapport both verbal and written.
Strong problem solver who is proactive and resourceful in researching and resolving issues.
Proven ability to successfully multi-task, handle competing priorities, and wear many hats.
Strong desire to learn and grow within an organization.
Ability to attend educational or client related events as needed.
Ability to work 100% on site in the office.
Ability to pass a background and credit check.
Company offers a fun, fast-paced office environment with the opportunity to grow and learn new things. Competitive salary, holiday bonus, health benefits + 401k w/match + profit sharing, flexible hours & good work-life balance (Monday – Friday, 5-day work week, no weekends, but will be working on site in office), 10 days PTO + holidays off, yearly all-inclusive vacation, paid parking + opportunity for growth.
Qualified candidates should apply directly and connect with Brittany Clark on LinkedIn. When connecting, be sure to reference the position and submit your updated resume and salary requirements.
Robert Half Finance & Accounting matches skilled professionals with remote or on-site jobs in accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more on a full-time basis. Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches your skills and experience with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. Robert Half has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was No. 1 on Forbes’ annual ranking of America’s Best Professional Recruiting Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.5461. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States.