Robert Half International Property Accountant in ANNAPOLIS, Maryland
Robert Half is looking to hire a Property Accountant on a Contractual to Permanent basis in the Annapolis area! In this position you will be reporting to the Controller and you will be managing general accounting for a number of various properties. This position will require you to have understanding of accounting principles and excellent communication skills. There is remote capability for this position, but the ideal person does need to be able to go onsite each day. If you are interested in this opportunity, apply today!
-Supports accounting assistant in tenant credit memos, non-recurring tenant billings and questionable cash receipts
-Reviews accounts payable transactions for fixed assets to be flagged for quarterly/year-end adjustments
-Prepares balance sheet tie-out to balance the general ledger
-Treasury Management including bank account setup and bank compliance
-Prepare prepaid schedule including escrow, insurance and taxes
-Assist with Interim and Year-End audits including audit package preparation
If you are interested, please call Robert Half Finance and Accounting Contractual Solutions at 410-423-9454.
• 3+ years of experience in accounting within property management required
• Associate degree in accounting, finance, business and/or related field
• Possess and display excellent customer service experience
• Team player demeanor with a high degree of motivation
• Strong mathematical and written/ verbal communication skills
• Knowledge of GAAP based accounting
• Proficiency with Outlook, Advanced Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word and Yardi a plus
• Ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks effectively
• Adaptable to change
• Ability to follow through and solve problems to completion with minimal direct supervision
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.3195. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to contract/temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.