Robert Half International Accounting Manager in Arden Hills, Minnesota
Our client seeks a senior level accounting consultant to assist with the integration of accounting policy for a major acquisition.
• Review policy analysis in due diligence report
• Determine approaches for Policy standardization
• Work with critical stakeholders to gain agreement and define steps to implement changes
• Assist in testing consolidated trial balance to ensure policies have been implemented appropriately.
• Strong technical accounting background
• Understanding of accounting policy especially around revenue
• Big 4 Audit
• Transaction experience
• Health Care contracted revenue experience a plus
Technical Accounting, Policy, Project Management
Robert Half Management Resources matches senior-level financial consultants with remote or on-site jobs for interim and long-term opportunities in areas such as internal auditing, mergers and acquisitions, tax initiatives, and much more. Our staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches your skills and experience with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. Robert Half has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was named to Forbes’ inaugural list of America’s Best Temporary Staffing Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.3195. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.
Location: Arden Hills, MN
Date Posted: January 22, 2021
Employment Type: Temporary
Job Reference: 02310-0011680515
Staffing Area: Interim Project-Based Financial