Robert Half Bookkeeper in Arlington Heights, Illinois
Robert Half is looking for a bookkeeper with strong social skills and a collaborative work style. If you combine dynamic communication skills with a positive attitude and a professional demeanor, then you may thrive in this position. Contact us today.
Your responsibilities in this role
· Develop a well-organized system to account for financial transactions by establishing a chart of accounts; defining bookkeeping policies and procedures
· Maintain accounts by verifying, allocating, and posting transactions
· Balance accounts by reconciling entries
· Maintain and balance general ledger
· Maintain quality historical records by filing documents
· Prepare financial reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing account information
· Craft Accounts Receivable invoices, reviewing payments received and record deposits
· BS Degree in Accounting, Finance or Business Administration
· 2+ years related work experience as a bookkeeper
· Experience using accounting software
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half works to put you in the best position to succeed. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity - whenever you choose - even on the go. Download the Robert Half app (https://www.roberthalf.com/us/en/mobile-app) and get 1-tap apply, notifications of AI-matched jobs, and much more.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to contract/temporary professionals, including medical, vision, dental, and life and disability insurance. Hired contract/temporary professionals are also eligible to enroll in our company 401(k) plan. Visit roberthalf.gobenefits.net for more information.