Robert Half International Regional Reimbursement Manager in Arlington, Texas
The Regional Reimbursement Manager manages a team of Payroll/Biller/Collectors (PBC) located in nationwide Branch locations and Central Payroll and Reimbursement staff by leading, instructing and monitoring the workflow, proactively identifying and resolving issues and understanding and executing all functions required of a Payroll, Billing and Collections Specialist. The Reimbursement Manager assures all critical functions are covered daily to ensure that client charges are processed timely and accurately in order to receive prompt and full payment.
Duties & Responsibilities
▪ Train newly onboarded Payroll, Biller and Collectors on their job description and job functions. Follow up routinely to determine their level of competence with the position
▪ Train Payroll, Biller and Collector group on new contracts, paperwork and advancements in the process
▪ Audit system notes and collection efforts to ensure the PBC following defined processes and performance goals
▪ Work with Branch Directors/Manager to trouble shoot accounts that have excessive aging that have been escalated for review.
▪ Establish and hold regular meetings/discussions with Branch Director/Branch Manager to discuss Accounts Receivable status
▪ Serve as the second level in payroll and billing complaints
▪ Conduct monthly review of accounts with Regional Vice President
▪ Payroll, billing and collections as necessary or required
▪ Work with Payroll, Biller and Collectors to review accounts receivable reports for short pays, unapplied payments and skipped invoices. Research information and contact clients in timely manner to resolve issues as necessary
▪ Audit A/R to monitor work of supervisory employees, and alert RVPs of anticipated problems
▪ Hold regular meetings with internal and field office staff to ensure effective collection efforts
▪ Prompt, persistent, and thorough follow up of high balance or problematic accounts to obtain payment and final disposition of claims
▪ Provide Awesome customer service to clients and staff
▪ Other duties assigned to meet goals and needs of the Company
1) Start to finish process; Eligibility verification, Obtaining prior Authorization, Generating and submitting claims
2) Hands on and Management in AR and Collections in the Medical Field
3) Management of 5 people or more – Not a Director
Robert Half Finance & Accounting matches skilled professionals with remote or on-site jobs in accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more on a full-time basis. Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches your skills and experience with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. Robert Half has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was No. 1 on Forbes’ annual ranking of America’s Best Professional Recruiting Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.5461. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States.
Location: Arlington, TX
Date Posted: February 22, 2021
Employment Type: Full-time
Job Reference: 04060-0011713559
Staffing Area: Full-Time Accounting u0026 Finance