Robert Half International IT Manager in ARMONK, New York
The IT Manager is responsible for supporting SAP Business One, an ERP system that is the key business application, and is also the first point of contact for employees seeking technical assistance. The IT manager needs to keep all systems functioning on a day-to-day basis and quickly resolve issues with SAP Business One or with any component of the IT infrastructure. The IT Manager also needs to identify, develop and implement cost effective projects to improve the IT environment and help the business function more effectively.
• Provide day-to-day support for SAP Business One, the ERP system that supports the business.
• Develop and implement a strategy for the continued evolution of SAP Business One.
• Provide hands-on day-to-day support for the entire IT infrastructure.
• Develop and implement a strategy for continued development of the IT infrastructure.
• Experience with SAP Business One or an equivalent ERP system.
• Experience as a Business Analyst for a company in the distribution business.
• Able to write SQL queries to read data from SQL Server databases.
• Experience with Crystal Reports for development of custom reports.
• Able to provide day-to-day technical support for users spread across multiple locations.
• Experience with managing vendors (telecom, security, SaaS, etc.)
• Able to communicate effectively with company management, system users and vendors.
• Experience managing a Windows Server based network.
• Experience with Microsoft 365 administration (email, OneDrive, SharePoint, etc.)
• Experience with voice and data communications, including: firewalls/VPN, routers and switches; on premise PBX systems, site-to-site VPN’s and remote user access via VPN.
• Knowledge of Windows Server and Active Directory.
Requirements Business Analysis, ERP - Enterprise Resource Planning, SQL Server, Crystal Reports, Microsoft Office 365, Microsoft Windows Server, Active Directory
Robert Half Technology matches IT professionals with remote or on-site jobs on a temporary, project or full-time basis. From roles in software and applications to IT infrastructure and operations, we provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities.
Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches you with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. Robert Half has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was named to Forbes’ inaugural list of America’s Best Temporary Staffing Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.4429. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.